Have you heard that Knoxville, Tenn. has been named the Most Romantic City in the US by Amazon.com? That may come as a surprise to a lot of you, but as the hometown of Design Happens and HGTV,  it’s really only appropriate.

Since the majority of D-Happ’s bloggers live in Knoxville, how could we not be inspired by our surroundings? Just look at how we roll.

Historic Tennessee Theater Photo by HelloKnoxville.com

We’re obsessed with Valentine’s Day. From crafts to dessert, we’ve thought of everything for the most romantic day of the year.

DIY String Art

The ladies get to look at pictures of the sexiest and most talented men every day. Swoon*

HGTV's Hottest Hunks

We love cocktails, and we all know those are usually involved in romantic situations.

Happy Hour Cocktail - Clementine Crush

Could we get any more romantic? Go Knoxville!

Announcements

1. Ben says:

Knoxville, TN is a wonderful town. Lived there once and I still miss it.

2. Darleen says:

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've always felt that Knoxville is romantic. Great place.

3. Lili@HGTV says:

I'll give it to Knoxville: it is indeed charming. But I'd wager than good ol' NYC ranks awfully high in romance. I mean, just look: http://www.travelchannel.com/destinations/new-yor

4. Betsy says:

Are you kidding? Key west and New Orleans are way more romantic and sexier.
    World Traveler

5. Debbie says:

Got 2 sons who went to school there so I know the city…but for my money, Charleston, SC wins!

6. pat davis says:

I have always dreamed of having a home like the dream home but I would give anything if my doughter and my grandchildrean could win it not that I want them that far away from us but they lost their home and have been living with us fot two years and I cansee in her face every day all the joy gone she has 6 kids and we all live cramand in like sardeans they have tried so hard I would love to see her smile again she helps me so much I am so betten down with so many illnesses that all of my days spent in the I have sirebral polsy for one but the list just keeps on growing.