San Francisco Bay-area designer Kriste Michelini uses tile to create a divide between the wet and dry areas of the bathroom. She frequently experiments with unique combinations of tile and uses various tile shapes in the same marble material to create a sense of infinite space.

EVEN MORE FANCY BATHROOM TILE DESIGNS >>

Bathroom Tile Designs

This marble bath is pretty exquisite, yes? It’s very Lisa Vanderpump if you ask me.

Floor & Wall

1. Kayla@HGTV says:

You've found it. You've found my dream bathroom!

2. RAJ says:

Beautiful bathroom.

3. [...] Delight: High-End Bathroom Tile Design HGTV Design Happens Fri, February 15, 2013 11:00 AM UTC HGTV Design Happens Rate Share (function(){var [...]

4. Margaret says:

Great bathroom.

5. THEKLUTZES says:

Light some candles have a nice relaxing bath soaking in some fragrant bubbles and forget all your troubles , aaahhh, now that is the perfect bathroom for doing this!!!!

m

6. Mickie says:

It's a beautiful bathroom, however it could use a little splash of color. A little too much white.

7. Drp says:

Very pretty, but it does need a splash of color. And there is no window covering just behind the toilet? No matter how rural the location, even
    on the second floor, that would not work for me.

8. Charmaine says:

Great bath design. I love to soak in a bubble bath, but I hate dripping to the shower to rinse off. Also, I have found the door-less shower too cold & breezy… I need the warming steam. This enclosed shower-bath is the perfect answer!

9. Cynthia says:

I agree in that there is too much white..I love the dream house bathroom much better…though this one is beautiful too…;-)

10. Holly says:

I like this design with the shower and bath together behind the seamless glass enclosure. Simple elegance!