February is one of those months that can’t seem to make up its mind weather-wise. Snow flurries fell in East Tennessee this weekend, all while my yard’s first daffodils bloomed away. Robin’s egg blue (our pick for February’s color of the month) is perfect for this unpredictable period: it’s cool enough for winter, yet it brings to mind all that’s to come when the ground thaws: think Easter egg hunts and spring celebrations.

Adding gold and neutrals to the mix, like designer Katie Ridder did in the dining room on the left, creates a traditional palette with just a hint of luxury.

Robin's Egg Blue Dining Room Color Palette

Dining Room :: Robin’s Eggs :: Birthday Cake

Are you planning a painting project for that first warm day (or next big blizzard)? Tell us what colors you’re crushing on.

Get more color palette inspiration from our previous Tuesday Huesday posts.

1. @jenspends says:

Robin's egg is one of my favorite colors! There are so many places I want to use it in my new home. I adore that wall, too. I wonder if it's a stencil?

2. Kim says:

I absolute love that dining room. What a great color combination.

3. Bea Mays says:

The cake is so pretty.

4. Deborah says:

This is quickly becoming my favorite color.

5. Subhalakshmi says:

I have always loved this color, in fact, I want to paint a lighter version of this inside my kitchen cabinets.

6. klustershop says:

We're still crushing on Poppy Red this year. Lucky for us, it looks great with Robin's Egg Blue, too! Get your dash of Robin's Egg Blue everyday with our Cloud Nine Necklace: http://www.klustershop.com/products/amazoniteneck… Best, Laura

7. […] Robin’s Egg Blue + Metallic Neutrals Color Palette […]

8. unlikely says:

Continue placing blocks in Minecraft so far as you want the wall to go.
    Title Update 14 happens to be in development for
    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition; however no release date may be set.
    unlikely

9. Black beans heated up having a little salsa can certainly be transformed into black bean soup.
    They are viewed of inferior quality when compared with those previously mentioned.

Even in the event you prepare it really a few hours once you bring
    it home, put it within the chiller until you’re ready in order to cook it.
    Tony’s Classic Pizza takes five hours to prepare and is
    about the stove for six hours before spoiling. does vodca go bad

10. that guy says:

Your child will still be in a position to sleep with all the same bedding he can be used to.
    Once the skeletons are actually eliminated, make use of the spirit barrier to defeat another one with the Poes and
    obtain a piece of Jovani’s soul. that guy