Did you hear the news? Carrot orange is our chosen hue for March’s Color of the Month. It’s bold, vibrant and definitely represents the upcoming season to a T. I mean, it was practically a unanimous vote when meeting newcomer Kelly Smith-Trimble pitched the color with a picture of fresh-out-of-the-garden carrots and other spring-inspired favorites. We couldn’t resist!

Mood Board Monday: CarrotStreet Style / Paula Deen / Etsy / Another Perfume Blog / Design Happens / Chictopia

Come back every Monday for an inspirational mood board. Miss a day? See all the posts here.

1. RSS says:

I've always liked this color a lot. Love the board.

2. Elza says:

The sofa pictured is great.

3. Bird says:

Loving the orange bowler hat!

4. Lois J. says:

A great color choice this month.

5. Kathryn says:

so if i painted a 70's large wardrobe this color, sell or not…that is the question

6. Orange was never my favorite color but recently we moved the tv to our enclosed porch. It is a nice bright space and I found great orange throw pillows at Marshall's and bright tropical print fabric at Joann's. The fabric is now bright valances and our sky blue sofa has the orange pillows. I am enjoying adding accents as I find them. So instead of complaining about the snowing outside (New England) we are basking in the orange glow!

7. Blanca says:

Me gusta mucho el color naranja (I love the orange color)

8. Debbie says: