Accessories, Art, DIY

1. Joanne says:

I like this clock a lot.

2. CHRIS FORD says:

ARE YOU KIDDING?! I BARELY MAKE ENOUGH TO FEED MYSELF AND PROVICE THE BASICS! AND THESE PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE EXISTING HOMES! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO EVER LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE THROW AWAY HOMES. CHRIS

• Angie says:

I always think the same thing Chris. Give me the stuff they rip out of those beautiful homes, some oops paint, if you want a new look. Better yet, I will sell it and buy a better car so I can work more hours to pay for food, shelter, and a car to get to work, etc. etc. etc. It's a shame what they throw away on these shows, especially in this economy.

3. Aly says:

This is too cute. How inventive.

4. amandajorge02 says:

The blocks on your design wall, love the flow and the fabrics looks like you fussy cut some of them.
    wall sticker india

5. AKBAR says:

In legenda clocks each clock is created with the Highest quality materials. Legenda
    handmade designs are refined, unique and distinctive. http://legendaclocks.com

6. outve1 says:

So beautiful! If you also love contemporary clock, you might want to check these as well: http://www.archiexpo.com/architecture-design-manu

7. tektimesys says:

It looks really creative and innovative. Wall clock is placed in between beautiful frames. The display is beautiful and looking awesome.

8. I am curious to uncover out what weblog platform you might be making use of? I

9. coolest says:

I really like this clock a lot. Its looks really very beautiful and innovative. Thanks for sharing this awesome clock with us. Please see more at http://www.smartestclock.com

Jessica YonkerJessica Yonker is a editor for HGTV.com and a professional glitter handler. She loves decorating her friends' homes without their permission and practicing for her inevitable appearance on Chopped. Like...

See What We’re Pinning

• This Rhode Island home on Block Island has stunning views

• Navy and green look classic, but still fun in Meg Caswell's

• Sweet ice cream cone #kitchen timer #hgtvmagazine

• The porch, which has a stone foundation, is the go-to spot