Carolyn Clark, our friend and Yahoo! Web trend expert, reports that “funny T-shirts” are heavily sought-after searches on their website right now. Searches for humorous T’s are spiking 895% this week!

Of course, you can find shirts that say anything — but these from Zazzle spoke to me (for obvious reasons).

Announcements, Fashion

1. Shawn says:

I want the one on the right! Very cool.

2. MER says:

Peace! Love! Design! my new motto

3. Steve says:

I thought it was going to say 'you cant scare me, I am an inferior <a href = "http://abcmil.com/news/saatva-mattress&quot; > designer' Mmm

4. Teediction says:

These are really lovely designs , and specially the slogans of the right side as you can,t scare me . Keep updating these slogan & funnt tee shirts.

5. continue says:

Stick to see your interest in the get the job done you’re posting. The arena desires a lot more passionate authors as if you who seem to may not be frightened to bring up the way they imagine. Everyday observe your current cardiovascular system.

6. A person's choice of colors represents his personality and is maybe the one trait that is entirely original, even though some are wearing whatever is trendy.

7. Bounce House says:

I boldness a weblog other than likewise propel to re enter a modest bunch harvests of your papers on my get diary place. Should it be okay in the event that I devour this as vast I possess honor your site

Grant DudleyGrant is the editor-in-chief of Design Happens and digital programming manager of HGTV.com. Despite growing up begging his mom not to ever drag him to another antique store, today his...

See What We’re Pinning