Real mink has been added to this phone’s receiver while its base has been uniquely bedazzled with fabric, gems, glitter, and beads (notice the artful pinup cutout on the right). This stunning antique telephone would be a perfect addition to any room with a Moroccan flair.

Telephone As Art

Antiques, Handmade

1. Melinda Conway says:

I would love a vintage telephone but I wouldn't dress it up so much. Less is more.

2. LFF says:

Well it's different for sure!

3. Beverly says:

A plain vintage phone would be more to my taste. But everybody has different styles.

4. SARA says:

5. [...] Horribly decorated vintage phones, Cardboard Beige as our April Color of the Month, Clowns as inspiration for our Mood Board Monday — did you think the bloggers at Design Happens had lost their minds? No, we still have taste — it was all a ruse! FILED UNDER: Announcements PREVIOUS POSTMarch Madness Round Five: Vote For Your Favorite Room NEXT POSTDaily Delight: Vintage Rotary Telephone Perfect for Collectors [...]

6. Hubert says:

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this superb blog!

I suppose for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed

to my Google account. I look forward to fresh

updates and will talk about this site with my Facebook group.

Talk soon!

web page (Hubert)

7. besteassy says:

Education doesn’t only want money to go further. There are also many things which makes the education happen. It involves race of thoughts, rise and falls, goals and objectives etc. which collaboratively make education. It’s a long journey of life which continues from the birth day and ends with the last breath.

Grant DudleyGrant is the editor-in-chief of Design Happens and digital programming manager of HGTV.com. Despite growing up begging his mom not to ever drag him to another antique store, today his...

See What We’re Pinning