Did you hear the big news “circling” Disney? On November 25, 2015, Disney Pixar will release an unexpected sequel to animated favorite Finding NemoThe sequel, Finding Dory, will feature the whole undersea crew, and Dory will be voiced by none other than Ellen DeGeneresYay!

Starting a countdown 2 1/2 years out might be a little crazy, so let’s just swim through some coastal rooms for now. The best part about these spaces is that they’re likely landlocked or situated in a city somewhere. If you can’t be seaside, then bring the sea to you.

Coastal Home Office at HGTV's Design HappensArchitecture by ZeroEnergy Design

Coastal Breakfast Nook at HGTV's Design HappensDesign by Lynn Morgan

Coastal Bathroom at HGTV's Design HappensDesign by Brian Patrick Flynn

Coastal Living Room Entryway at HGTV's Design HappensPhoto by Bethany Nauert

Capture the feeling of a seaside vacation in your home with these coastal decorating tips and ideas.

1. Trisha P. says:

All of the rooms shown are awesome.

2. Christine says:

Yippeeee for Finding Dory. Loves the coastal rooms.

3. Angela Shimizu says:

Hi

I think Feb. 2013 issue on page 101. Does anyone know who the artist of the beach scene painting with yellow background is?

Angela Shimizu

4. Maggie G. says:

I found the greatest coastal theme hardware at lookintheattic.com . With such a great choice of nautical and sea life knobs, it made it hard to decide, but I the starfish are my favorite!

5. angelene frohmader says:

i have small out side of my den those are perfect ideas!!

6. Simon says:

I have one coastal room more (second from top) http://www.thestylebox.com/2012/12/16/home-my-dre