The pressure’s on, and tensions are at an all-time high. These rooms are ready to face-off for the title of HGTV.com’s Best Room of the Year in our much more aesthetic, design-inspired take on March Madness. Since March 19, you’ve been voting for your favorite design for every room in the house. These, my friends, are the winners as determined by you! Now, vote for your favorite room from the selection below. I know — it’s overwhelming. But scroll slowly and pick the room that speaks to you the most. I know my pick (and I’ll reveal it on Tuesday). Cast your vote by choosing the corresponding letter (A through O) in the ballot below the image. Come back Tuesday to see if your pick won!

Want to take home a prize? Of course you do! Tell me in the comments why you chose the room you chose. One lucky winner will win an HGTV tote bag and this month’s issue of HGTV Magazine.

March Madness Finals: Vote For the Best Room of the Year on HGTV's Design Happens Blog

Head back Tuesday to see which gorgeous room won HGTV.com’s Best Room of the Year. Until then, don’t forget to cast your vote.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 11:00 a.m. ET on April 07, 2013 and 12:00 p.m. ET on April 09, 2013. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $15. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

1. Steph says:

I chose "I" because I can't think of a more perfect space to be in–for making a cup of coffee, whipping up a sandwich, cooking dinner at night, hosting a get-together, etc. What does it for me is the rug. Everything about the kitchen is light and airy, and the rug gives it some warmth and weight. Perfect!

2. thetruephoenix1 says:

I chose "N" the playroom, because it looked as if it were an affordable, pleasant space for kids with room for all sorts of activities, including rest and reading.:)))

3. Lori D. says:

I chose 'A' because that room says 'come on in…slow down, sit a while, relax…' :)

4. Connie B says:

I chose "A", the sunroom. It would be wonderful to relax and visit with friends and family in this room. It would also be great for sewing, quilting and sewing during a lazy afternoon due to all the natural light.

5. Cynthia L. says:

Hello, I chose "K" because the Colorado used by Candice was very warm and soothing. I couldn't tell it was a basement until I read the choices. Parties or curled up with a book, this room has it all!

6. Ashley B. says:

I love Sarah, and I wish that dinning room was in my home!

7. Katrina says:

I chose K because it is a place to relax and watch tv with the family. It is a great way to use the basement space, while looking great and inviting!

8. Mary Burgess says:

i chose this room because its says relaxing come in enjoy, calming and sootheing just let all your stress and worries slip away

9. Levieta says:

I chose the outdoor room because I love the outdoors. I spend as much time as I can enjoying the beauty of nature. This is also an excellent room for entertains your family and friends.

10. Genevieve says: