The pressure’s on, and tensions are at an all-time high. These rooms are ready to face-off for the title of HGTV.com’s Best Room of the Year in our much more aesthetic, design-inspired take on March Madness. Since March 19, you’ve been voting for your favorite design for every room in the house. These, my friends, are the winners as determined by you! Now, vote for your favorite room from the selection below. I know — it’s overwhelming. But scroll slowly and pick the room that speaks to you the most. I know my pick (and I’ll reveal it on Tuesday). Cast your vote by choosing the corresponding letter (A through O) in the ballot below the image. Come back Tuesday to see if your pick won!

Want to take home a prize? Of course you do! Tell me in the comments why you chose the room you chose. One lucky winner will win an HGTV tote bag and this month’s issue of HGTV Magazine.

March Madness Finals: Vote For the Best Room of the Year on HGTV's Design Happens Blog

Head back Tuesday to see which gorgeous room won HGTV.com’s Best Room of the Year. Until then, don’t forget to cast your vote.

You may only comment once to be considered, and you don’t have to purchase anything to win; a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds depend on total number of entries. Void where prohibited by law. Only open to legal residents of 50 U.S., D.C. or Puerto Rico, and you must be at least 18 years of age to win. All entries (comments) must be entered between 11:00 a.m. ET on April 07, 2013 and 12:00 p.m. ET on April 09, 2013. Subject to full official rules. By leaving a comment on the blog, you acknowledge your acceptance to the Official Rules. ARV of prize: $15. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC, d/b/a HGTV, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, TN 37932.

1. Ann says:

I chose K by Candice Olsen. The colors are soothing and it just looks like a space that I would want to curl up in after a long hard day at work.

2. Adria Griggs says:

I picked the little boys room (j) That is a bedroom I would love to give my son. He's only ten months old but it is a boys room that would grow with them.

3. Kathy Rich says:

I chose A because this is a room I could live in 365 days a year. Lots of natural light for reading. I'm sure the windows open for lots of fresh air on those mild Tennessee days. On very hot days I could turn on the AC but still enjoy the outdoors. On those rare snowy days I would fire up the fireplace, curl up with my warm fuzzy and watch the snowflakes fall. And I could do all this while watching TV. (HGTV of course)

4. Laura Vise says:

O! It is so elegant and looks like the dinner party could go into the wee hours – food and fun with friends in the summer – doesn't get any better! It has been such a long winter, so this makes me happy just seeing it in a picture!

5. Hanna says:

I chose A because it looked like something that I would want in my house. I could totally see myself living there.

6. Amy W. says:

I chose {B} because I have always LOVED Sarah Richardson's spot-on style. She has a way of creating an elegant space with a casual and comfortable feel. Her sophisticated coastal style is something I dream of living in one day. She is seriously one amazing designer! Loved the navy too;)

xo
    amy
    <a href="http://www.theblissfulbeeblog.com” target=”_blank”>www.theblissfulbeeblog.com

7. susan says:

I could see myself in this space, the colors are warm and inviting.. love it!!!

8. Liz says:

I chose D because rarely are laundry rooms a place where you would like to
    "Stay awhile". It is beautifully done and utilitarian as well.

9. malorieanepete says:

I Chose O. Not only is this space completely elegant, but I can totally picture myself wining, dining, and relaxing here with friends and family well into the night. It's a perfect depiction of how elegant can still be comfortable and welcoming! Stunning.

10. 4Grammy says:

I voted for the Laundry Room (D) in the HGTV Green Home in Plymouth, MA because I actually toured the home. The Laundry Room was so inviting and the colors were great. Having to go to a dingy cellar to do my laundry just made me appreciate the beautiful room Linda created even more.

• The indigo walls in this living space highlight the unique

• The living room's blue walls are complemented by throw

• Not only does navy blue pair well with most colors, it's

• Classic color meets midcentury edge with these