I’m sure you’ve gushed over all the beautiful, trendy looks on HGTV and HGTV.com. It may seem like a fantasy to re-create the look in your own home, but HGTV HOME products make that possible - and you’re in luck because you can enter the Make It Mine sweepstakes going on now through April 12th! You could win $25,000 in cash plus $25,000 in HGTV HOME products, as well as a personal consultation from HGTV designer Meg Caswell.

HGTV HOME has everything you need to completely restyle your home. If you’re in the market for upholstery, they’ve got you covered. If you’re upgrading your lighting, they’ve got you covered there, too. If you’re shopping for new flooring, they have what you’re looking for (I think you get the picture).

Wouldn’t this purple damask wallpaper be a welcoming, energetic entry to your home?

HGTV HOME Wallpaper

How would you like to serve your favorite libations from this stylish, spacious cellaret?

HGTV HOME Cellaret

Create your dream bedroom with custom furniture and dark hardwood flooring.

HGTV HOME Flooring

To get these looks and more in your own home, enter for a chance to win at HGTVHOME.com.

Now that you’ve seen some of my favorite HGTV HOME products, tell us your favorites in the comments below.

Freebies

1. nelda says:

Thete is absolutely nothing i Would change on these designs,i love them!!

2. Terri Simpson says:

My favorite way I've begun to restyle my bedroom, by purchasing the sea green paint and dark rustic stain, will get Meg's designer look if she would make dreams come true in my home!

3. KARL says:

My wife and I,love watching your show.

4. Kristy Hall says:

What is the paint color in the bedroom? Love it and want to paint our room the same color.

5. Trina says:

What is the paint color and brand of the blue bedroom?

6. Nancy says:

what color are the walls and who makes it?