I grew up in Seattle and as a result, I spent a lot of time playing in the rain. Parents, you can probably see where this is going: before my muddy feet could even touch the doorstep, my mother would send me directly to the shower.
Although my puddle-splashing days are [mostly] over, I’m still known to spend an hour in the shower after a storm. So instead of dreading those rainy days, use them as an excuse to relax – preferably in the comfort of one of these luxurious showers or bathtubs.
More stylish bathroom remodel ideas:
- Stunning Designer Bathrooms
- 12 Clever Ways to Reduce Bathroom Clutter
- Colorful Bathroom Designs
- Solutions for Small Bathrooms
- 48-Hour Bathroom Transformations
- Budget Bathroom Ideas