Amy Howard at Home has a very exciting product out — High Performance Furniture Lacquer (in a spray can!).

If you’ve ever wished for a thick, rich, hard-high-gloss finish of actual lacquer on a piece of furniture, frame or home decor — Amy’s paint is for you. Just prime your piece, spray it on — and a pale, faded piece of furniture transforms into an edgy, chic high-fashion statement piece set in lacquer. And did I mention it’s in an easy-to-use SPRAY CAN?!

EXTRA: MORE ON LACQUER FROM HGTV >>

Lacquer Spray Paint

Lacquer Spray Paint

Photos From Amy Howard at Home

Furniture, Products

1. Dede says:

You can spray over anything with this paint. I have used it on dressers, night stands, bed trays, cane backed sofa, etc. and each and every piece has come out perfect.

2. Cyndi says:

I have an old 1970s French Provincial dresser and night stand that was white and gold lacquer . They were white but have yellowed over time. I want to freshen these up and need help with how to do so! Will I need to sand and prime or can I just spray this right over the old lacquer?

3. orit says:

i would like to use this on an old baby grand piano . any thoughts or helpful suggestions are welcome

4. mrhype@hotmail .com says:

Where to buy red lacquer spray paint in Australia..

5. ginette bedard says:

I would like to redo my kitchen cabinets with this paint. Any advice ? I want them to be shiny and smooth!

6. Kristen says:

Yes! It does have that sleek, even finish of a high performance lacquer! I saw it at Market…Amy Howard had lacquered a cute thrift shop table, and it was gorgeous! Sleek, smooth and modern!

Grant DudleyGrant is the editor-in-chief of Design Happens and digital programming manager of HGTV.com. Despite growing up begging his mom not to ever drag him to another antique store, today his...

• Before we say goodnight, DON'T FORGET to enter now for your

• By a long shot, our fan favorite with the most repins of

• Tune in to HGTV on April 20 at 11pm (10c) for the HGTV