HGTV Smart Home is an amazing high-tech beach house up for grabs. Readers love exploring the details of this gorgeous vacation home in Jacksonville, Fla.

The most popular feature of HGTV Smart Home on Pinterest might surprise you. It’s not the tech-savvy components, many operable from a smart tablet, smartphone or personal computer. This glass-tiled staircase is the most-loved pin.

HGTV Smart Home Favorite Feature

Other HGTV Smart Home favorites include the guest room’s gorgeous coral and neutral decor as well as the beach-friendly laundry room.
2013 HGTV Smart Home Guest Room

Pinner Liz Caple says, “Now this is a room you would not mind doing laundry in!!!”

Beach House Laundry Room from HGTV Smart Home

Tell us what you love most about HGTV Smart Home and register now for a chance to win!

1. RSS says:

I love that laundry room.

• RuthWT says:

I totally agree. Always have the laundry on the same floor as the master….also LOVE the outdoor shower. They don't feature it much, but I love the idea of washing off after being at the beach all day.

2. Catalina says:

I like the harmony of the colors, It's like the perfect Sanctuary for peace of mind!

3. Diana says:

I love the deck off the Master. Sit outside and watch the light show from the pool! The best……

4. Sheralyn says:

I will make this real simple. There is NOTHING I don't like. It looks like home to me where I can be creative and feel peace and serenity. LOVE, Love. love it… ALL!!!

5. joeanna anthony says:

I liked the glass tiled staircase and I also loved The guest room. The laundry room s is a room I would not mind doing laundry in any time. In short I liked just about everything.

6. Julie Spradlin says:

I'm in LOVE with the entire SMART HOME… I'm moving in… i'm ready… call me!!! XOXO

7. Denise A says:

This home is perfect for the life style in Jacksonville Beach. The colors, fabrics and texture choices remind me of that beautiful coast. What a blessing this home will be for someone!

8. Sandra W says:

Would be a perfect retirement home! You could always count on visits from your children and grandchildren.

9. Often the down looks splendid and also I had created like to down load, though the url is useless. Almost any opportunity of a new re-upload? Rather remember to.

10. I have been reading your entries all through my morning holiday, and I must admit the whole article has been very enlightening and very well written. I thought I might mean you can know that for a few reason why this blog does now not view well in Internet Explorer 8. I wish Microsoft might prevent changing their software. I’ve a query for you. May you thoughts exchanging weblog roll links? That might be in point of fact neat!