If you’ve been following along with Tuesday Huesday from the beginning, you’ve likely seen some trends emerge in my color pairings. You may have noticed I love bright colors, and also that I’m slightly obsessed with oh-so-soothing Caribbean blue. So it’s no wonder that I’m considering this bright blue color palette for my kitchen:

Blue and Orange Kitchen Color Palette

Modern Kitchen :: Apricot Panna Cotta

It’s a slightly more muted version of this beach-inspired color palette I featured back in February. I love how a small orange accent provides a bright focal point in both the modern kitchen and this apricot-honey panna cotta. What do you think — should I order the tile already?

Tuesday Huesday

1. Gloria says:

Great combination. Has a retro vibe to me and I love that!

2. Liz_HGTV says:

Gloria, I'm all about retro, too. Thanks for reading!

3. Kaye C. says:

I say go for it and order the tile! I hope you'll show us pictures when you do your kitchen. Loves the colors.

4. Mary says:

These are my kitchen colors with a lot of white. Love the backsplash….

5. jelly says:

This is my living room pallet. The only pop of major orange is the curtains and small amounts in the throw pillows. I love it. I also threw in some aged brass to make it more formal.

6. michelle says:

Love this combo doing my front porch in them….michelle bradburn, fishers indiana

7. We have a pop of orange on a wall beside our kitchen (I saw this in a mag a long time ago) and it never gets old! Onward! —Jen

8. Bridget says:

Love it! And would like to use in my kitchen. Can you provide the paint brand and colour names? thanks!

9. cecilie says:

what kind of cabinets are these? I know they're mid century, but do they have a style name?

10. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday.
    It’s always helpful to read articles from other writers and practice a
    little something from other web sites.

11. Liz_HGTV says:

Great minds… What will be you be using for your pop of orange?