UPDATE: The poll is now CLOSED. Thank you for your participation.

Imagine you could move into any kind of home: Which of these 11 styles would you choose? A tidy Colonial or a picturesque Victorian? Grand Tudor or cozy Cape Cod? Vote now to pick your favorite. Choose one style only. The numbers correspond with the homes in the image below. We’ll reveal the rankings in the September issue of HGTV Magazine, plus show you more homes currently for sale in the top three styles.

september-homes-poll1 Keller Williams Lake Oconee | 2 Prudential Patt White Real Estate | 3 Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate | 4 Prudential NW Realty Assoc | 5 Keller Williams Realty Platinum Partners | 6 Long & Foster – Grove | 7 North Fork Real Estate Inc | 8 HomeTown Realty | 9 Shamrock Realty, LLC |10 Southland Lakefront & Mountain Properties |11 Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty

1. I think I live down the street from no. 1 in Madison, Ga!

2. Toni Cameron says:

6 looks like the officers housing on the lewis side of JBLM. I had a little trouble deciding between 2, 10, and 11. the final decision came down to having lived with slopped ceilings before.

3. I love Mediterranean / Spanish Colonial, but that picture has to be of one of the worst possible representations of that style. Really, it looks all driveway. There are so many truly beautiful homes of that style and this is what you come up with?

4. Rita Thomas says:

I'm with Debbie. Our next house will need to be all one level………..or at least have the master on the ground floor. I would prefer some type of cottage & was expecting to see that choice among the others. I guess if I had to choose, it would be the cape cod.

5. audrey says:

have to go with number four, its unique , different, and shapes size windows i love and the colors.

6. Mary A Davis says:

I love the look of the Victorian Home but inside I am changing my mind and love the open concept which I never thought about before.

7. Kevinswine says:

I want #3. All one story, on the beach, with a beautiful outdor kitchen and pool in back! And ofcourse, enough bedrooms for the family to visit!!

8. Ann says:

My dream home is a Mediterranean but my boyfriend just bought an Italianate so learning to appreciate that style.