Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Heather says:

I need some 911 help at our house. How can I apply to be on the show? Heather

2. Barbara Besoiu says:

I love your show
    My husband has been finishing our home for the past 30 yrs
    We need help for me to love it or should we list it
    Hillary your decorating and renovations are amazing
    And David you never fail to find great homes
    Help !!!
    We live in Ohio so I don't know how far you travel
    I will continue to watch your show it gives me inspiration to love my home

3. Chaz says:

STOP the nonsense. Please.

4. Brad & Andrea says:

I watch "love it or list it" with my wife. One comment/question we have is:
    When Hillary has to do extra work due to unplanned necessity such as replacing a drain system due to tree roots getting into and plugging the original drain what don't the home owner pony up a little more money to complete the original proposal. It's money we'll spent, since the crew is already there it would give the most bang for their buck. It's a no brainier, "win-win" for all parties.

5. June Rosenwasser says:

How does one get Hilary and
    David to either fix our home or sell. Enjoy watching and learning, need help now that my I have moved in with my daughter and the children and I.

6. Mama Karsten says:

Missing this show desperately, and really hoping that "Love it or List it too" isn't taking its place. There's nothing believable about the two new hosts. Jillian is cute…and that's about where it stops for me. No one will ever replace Hillary and David on this show and I"m SO hoping to see "Love it or List it" make a come back…

7. Lazrikan says:

Hillary, I appreciate your efforts, love that you have patience. My better half and I really enjoy watching the show….

8. Bess says:

Enjoy your show except that we live in Texas where there are very few homes with basements for finish for extra space. We have to enclose our carports or garages for an extra room. My son has a home that needs to have the garage enclosed for an additional bedroom and bath. Or they would list it if they could find another home in their price range. Come to Texas this winter when the weather is cold up there and enjoy our winter. This would be a good project for your show.

9. joan Smith says:

I just love the show and the back & forth between Hilary & David(and their "accents", especially the word "house". I am always looking in the TV section of our paper to see when it is on. I consider myself a " sort of designer" as I have an eye for placement & color, but I do wish that maybe Hilary & David could visit the Pocono region of Pa. & help me decide what to do with our 60 ft. basement, especially because we may decide to move one of these days, although we are in a great location. It's just that we are getting up there. I notice everyone wants a finished basement.Basment has inside entrence & another entrence. Enough about us. Just wanted to tell you two that I love your show. Best on HGTV! Keep going!

10. Barbra says:

dear Hillary, I have been watching LoveitListit for quite a while, I love your designs! I have a very small home. One Level with 9 foot ceilings. I am disabled and could really use your help. It is a Southwest style adobe home. It has one bedroom with 2 offices and an open concept. Please, Please send me some itdeas that I could use to improve my house.