Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Maxine says:

Love your show!! Please stay together (Hillary & David) as you are the best. The young couple taking over are not making it in my book. They are too young. No chemistry. Maybe too young.

2. Julie says:

Love the show! Hillary is so talented and David does a good job finding a more appropriate home. However, it seems more couples love it, instead of list it! What are the percentages of loving it vs listing it?

3. Ken Hartwick says:

Can someone explain the split second "walking" shots of Hilary and David walking down the sidewalk? I believe their walk-style is intended to reflect their confidence. Both walks are very similar.

Another thing I don't understand is the need to be "In the Neighborhood". I live in the US and it might be a cultural difference. I asked a bunch of friends about this and no one I know ever looks to move and stay in their neighborhood. It's like why move then? Most folks I know move because of a job that takes them wayyyyyy out of the way from where they lived before. Follow up question, what defines a "neighborhood" in Canada? Is it a distance, a time, church boundary, some sort of municipal division, or school district? I've been wondering about this for weeks. Love the show! – See more at: http://blog.hgtv.com/design/2013/06/21/love-it-or

4. Mama Ann says:

I love Hilary and David and the design is always beautiful. Of course it's dramatic—that is the theme. Great chemistry, a pleasant respite from the grinding news of everyday life. Sit back and enjoy these two!

5. Pat says:

If the gentleman who thinks the show is boring and the same old stuff turn it off and be quiet about it . Personally I learn something new to look for and to fix so thank you to the cast and I,ll keep watching.

6. Melissa bolger says:

I love the show and want Hillary to design my dream home my husband and I are about ready to build to retire in. Help! I have a large family, five adult kids with spouses and nine grandchildren, so far….I need a large living, dining, kitchen area, but not large bedrooms. I so wish I could hire you Hillary, you are awesome and never cease to amaze me with what you do!

7. Frances says:

I was wondering the same thing. Have only seen one new show in 2013. Are you still making new shows? No one can take Hillary & David's place. Won't watch the new couple, not the same.

8. kanderson says:

Mildred, you are no better than those rude home owners….what is wrong with you? It is not fake and it is real. no one is listening to you.

9. Kanderson says:

The both of you are nuts. liar designer person and cat 64something. what are you supposed to say "No I cant fix your house for that amount, give me more…" Hilary cant do that. Stop picking on them. It is a show for God's sake, if you find it annoying…stop watching it. you goof.

10. Kanderson says:

I agree

11. Candy Berry says:

Yes I want to see the answer….Are they Married? I think they are or at least in a relationship…My Hubby thinks they are not….

12. Linda says:

AMEN TO THAT !!!

13. Yes, I think they're in Toronto, where a three-bedroom twin in a great neighborhood can be $750,000.

14. David Hilary says:

15. slmakana says:

I agree with you, what do some of these people expect out of the budgets they give Hillary.Removing walls and rerouting electrical and plumbing runs into some big bucks, come on people what do you expect them to do be magicians.

16. Cee says:

An ensuite is a bathroom connected to a bedroom.

17. sasha says:

i agree i turn back ten mins before show is about to end they need to switch it up

18. Barbara says:

I agree with you about having a Return to Love it or List t to see how the "love it" families are still in love with their home and what they have done. I agree that David and Hilary are more fun to watch.