Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Gurnee Mills Mall dispose de deux courts alimentaires, Rainforest Cafe, le Gurnee Marcus Cin茅ma, et m锚me une patinoire de glace.

2. Stella says:

We love your program. Hilary your work is soooo awesome!!!! I don't know how you do with any budget under sixty thousands….I guess people take advantage of your magic wand. David you find the most amazing houses too. Keep up the amazing work…we are watching you both :) and loving it!!!

3. Judy Downard says:

I love your comment. I agree totally. I'm sick and tired of shows becoming "reality shows".

4. Watcher,not avid says:

They get the chance to be on "TV", to try their hand at "acting", and not least to make a change they might otherwise not make.

5. done with it says:

I agree!!! Every single episode is centered around either the homeowner's arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with the homeowner's. I used to love HGTV but avoid it at all costs. I watch tv to relax, not get irritated by nasty people who can't talk nice to each other. Complain, complain, complain.

6. SANDRA P. says:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE HGTV SHO!

7. Linda says:

Don't watch it then!

8. Dee says:

I had a NEW bathroom with sumpump created from scratch for $20,000!
    She RIPS PEOPLE OFF!!!! A young woman gave her life savings of $50K to renovate her parents bathroom (most important) on her list and because Hillary didn't want to re-wire/re-pipe, all she did was put up a stone wall around an gas fire place and renovate the kitchen FOR $50K what a RIP OFF! Another couple gave her $75K to renovate a farm home and she came into the typical wire issues and they lose their mudroom??? I am SOO tired of watching ppl get ROBBED!!! I would NEVER TRUST HER!

9. ALLISON LYNNE says:

BTR
    PRUPLE
    KENDALL
    JAMES

BROWN BLACK

11. JCDesigns says:

Hilary has great design skills, but she is greatly hampered by her contractor Eddie. Eddie might be an ok contractor for some projects, but he is not exactly the most knowledgeable contractor! He told Hilary that she was stuck with a support column in the middle of a living room, when he COULD have installed an LVL into the ceiling above to support the span,… totally cluelesss…many other examples of his lack of knowledge, but too many to list here!

12. Mel says:

agree with your assessment of the design elements. NONE of those things have to be top of the line or custom made. there are some lovely "off the rack" cabinetry, lighting and appliances.

13. R.Wilson says:

I wonder why they never get the hint that you can't always do custom cabinets, finish basements, move walls when they aren't given enough money. The times they get $100,000 and could build a whole new house they still can't stay in budget. Hilary needs to have her crew look at the stucture before she makes up her plans rather then just have her Assistant move thing around on her ipad.

14. Jan says:

They are in Canada. Don't know which cities.

15. Texas roper says:

The homes that are being remoded are in Canada and there cost of living I take it is usually higher than the good old U.S.A. I like watching for the designs she comes up with. She is a talented designer but I agree they do need to change the show up. I'm sure there's a lot behind the scenes that they agree to that we don't know about…