Featured

Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Jessica Sollecito says:

Hello. We need help! We purchased a home back in January and it is so cosmetically challenged! Also we need to build an accessory apartment on our home but I do not know any contractors that we trust. We may have made a mistake buying this house! Now I feel like we need to move and my fiance wants to stay. Please help us! And our hometown is Patchogue on Long Island and we would love to be on your show!!

2. John Matthes says:

do the people on the show receive anything (cash or discounts) for being on the show

3. Judy Downard says:

I love your comment. I agree totally. I'm sick and tired of shows becoming "reality shows".

4. Watcher,not avid says:

They get the chance to be on "TV", to try their hand at "acting", and not least to make a change they might otherwise not make.

5. done with it says:

I agree!!! Every single episode is centered around either the homeowner's arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with the homeowner's. I used to love HGTV but avoid it at all costs. I watch tv to relax, not get irritated by nasty people who can't talk nice to each other. Complain, complain, complain.

6. SANDRA P. says:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE HGTV SHO!

7. Dee says:

I had a NEW bathroom with sumpump created from scratch for $20,000!
    She RIPS PEOPLE OFF!!!! A young woman gave her life savings of $50K to renovate her parents bathroom (most important) on her list and because Hillary didn't want to re-wire/re-pipe, all she did was put up a stone wall around an gas fire place and renovate the kitchen FOR $50K what a RIP OFF! Another couple gave her $75K to renovate a farm home and she came into the typical wire issues and they lose their mudroom??? I am SOO tired of watching ppl get ROBBED!!! I would NEVER TRUST HER!

8. ALLISON LYNNE says:

BTR
    PRUPLE
    KENDALL
    JAMES

BROWN BLACK

10. JCDesigns says:

Hilary has great design skills, but she is greatly hampered by her contractor Eddie. Eddie might be an ok contractor for some projects, but he is not exactly the most knowledgeable contractor! He told Hilary that she was stuck with a support column in the middle of a living room, when he COULD have installed an LVL into the ceiling above to support the span,… totally cluelesss…many other examples of his lack of knowledge, but too many to list here!