Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. S. Morrow says:

What is Hilary's fixation on basements? She often forgoes planned kitchen and bathroom remodels – the rooms that count the most I daily use and resale value- to renovate the underground space. Who are these moles who prefer to live underneath the house? I could never trust her. Like the show, though it is too predictable. Poor David, who usually loses the contest.

2. Mary says:

My whole apartment would fit in one room—and they say those are "tiny"

3. Carmen says:

If the home owners decide to "list it" to they get to take the furniture that was purchased for the remodel with them to their new home?

4. paty says:

Have you ever had a home that you were able to complete the wish list?

5. Jan says:

Why is Hilary so rude to Fergus but always nice to Eddie?

6. Shelly says:

Question… In the episodes are the finished renovations with furniture purchased or is it ‘staged’??

7. Penny says:

Where do I find the two boats picture shown in dining room on episode on July 28th

8. S. Williams says:

I would like to know how to submit an application to be considered for love it or list it. We reside in the Chicago suburb of Naperville. Our home is 11 years old and in need of major renovations and updating. We find ourselves in the familiar dilemma that has caused us and so many to fall in love with this show- should we or in our case could we learn to love it or should we list it? Any information that could be given as to the application process or video submission would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted via email at the email address listed below. If this reaches the right person, I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
    S.Williams

9. Judy Downard says:

I love your comment. I agree totally. I'm sick and tired of shows becoming "reality shows".

10. Watcher,not avid says:

They get the chance to be on "TV", to try their hand at "acting", and not least to make a change they might otherwise not make.

11. done with it says:

I agree!!! Every single episode is centered around either the homeowner's arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with each other or the hosts arguing with the homeowner's. I used to love HGTV but avoid it at all costs. I watch tv to relax, not get irritated by nasty people who can't talk nice to each other. Complain, complain, complain.

12. SANDRA P. says:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE HGTV SHO!

13. Dee says:

I had a NEW bathroom with sumpump created from scratch for $20,000!
    She RIPS PEOPLE OFF!!!! A young woman gave her life savings of $50K to renovate her parents bathroom (most important) on her list and because Hillary didn't want to re-wire/re-pipe, all she did was put up a stone wall around an gas fire place and renovate the kitchen FOR $50K what a RIP OFF! Another couple gave her $75K to renovate a farm home and she came into the typical wire issues and they lose their mudroom??? I am SOO tired of watching ppl get ROBBED!!! I would NEVER TRUST HER!

14. ALLISON LYNNE says:

BTR
    PRUPLE
    KENDALL
    JAMES

BROWN BLACK

16. JCDesigns says:

Hilary has great design skills, but she is greatly hampered by her contractor Eddie. Eddie might be an ok contractor for some projects, but he is not exactly the most knowledgeable contractor! He told Hilary that she was stuck with a support column in the middle of a living room, when he COULD have installed an LVL into the ceiling above to support the span,… totally cluelesss…many other examples of his lack of knowledge, but too many to list here!

17. R.Wilson says:

I wonder why they never get the hint that you can't always do custom cabinets, finish basements, move walls when they aren't given enough money. The times they get $100,000 and could build a whole new house they still can't stay in budget. Hilary needs to have her crew look at the stucture before she makes up her plans rather then just have her Assistant move thing around on her ipad.

18. Jan says:

They are in Canada. Don't know which cities.