Featured

Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. D.Williams says:

Such a pleasurable show. Hilary never fails to amaze me…and David always has to deal with resistance but prevails.

• ALLISON LYNNE says:

BROWN BLACK

iRamuey
      216
      Comments (13)
      JAMES

2. Dee Henley says:

This is the most ridiculous show I have ever viewed on HGTV. The same script-The same problems!! HELP…I can only watch so much of this.

• leo says:

if you don't like this very popular series, i would advice you to go to another channel until the episode is over ,then go back to hgtv.nobrainer.

3. Bob Blumberg says:

Being a contractor I question the ability your general contractor since he fails to pre study site before giving price. Too often the contractor surprises Hilary.
    In getting a budget from client you should also ask for a contingency to cover hidden problems. Show is great otherwise Thank you

4. Parlew says:

The concept of this show compels me to watch but the obviously set up "surprise" budget busters and even more phony home owner reactions to cut backs is ridiculous! Please stop treating your viewers like idiots by giving us the same bad acting every episode and give us an interesting show that doesn't question our intelligence.
    I love Hilary & David when they are acting like the professionals they are and not poor actors.

• Mary Cordell says:

It amazes me that the homeowners can come up with a larger amount to buy a new home but can only afford about a third of that amount for renos needed to make the home they "love and want to stay in" comparable to a new home. They all come across as very stupid in that they don't realize that structual problems etc are not Hillary's fault. I actually think they should come up the the additional money to fix these hidden items or shut up and accept graciously what they are able to get for the little amount of money they are willing to part with. Gets very tiresome watching this show as it never varies, homeowner says Hillary can only have X dollars no matter what and gets mad if she can't deliver a mansion. However, often David shows homes that are over their budget and out of their neighborhood but he doesn't get the grief that Hillary does. Don't believe I will watch much of the show any more unless they can somehow change some of the concepts.

5. I agree with Parlew, Bob (especially) and D. Williams. Hilary and David's show is the better one of the two, however. Keep 'em coming!! :D

6. Lynn Furderer says:

I love the show. But where are these houses? I cannot believe how overpriced all of them are and why anyone would want to pay so much for any of them. Where I live, a $750,000 house is a mansion, not some little 1800 square foot double!

• Ana Cruz says:

After all, it’s all about location. Housing prices vary A LOT from one city/state to another, and remember that most of these families want to remain in their own neighborhood. I always enjoy seeing the different styles of homes. Where I live, brick houses, row houses or brownstones, and semi-detached or fully-attached homes are practically non-existent and the downtown neighborhoods are almost always considered cheap, unattractive, and undesirable. EVERYONE lives in “the suburbs.”

• jamme efhan says:

don't "love" the show but really the houses do not look like $750,000 homes, unless we're talking San Francisco or downtown New York City.

7. Bonnie says:

What do families get for being on your show?

8. Vern s says:

Hilary need to stick to what she know design. She is not a contactor she don't pull permit before she start a job she don't talk to her contractor before ask the customer for money. what she can do and what she can't do for the customer can know up front. Hilary put things on paper before asking contractor and the contractor she have just as dum as she is I like the show but hate Hilary and her team i will not pay them to do anything for me. Good job David love your work I will hired you any day.

9. MARY & GREG says:

DAVID AND HILARY ARE THE VERY BEST DESIGN SHOW WE HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY ARE GREAT TOGETHER. NEVER, NEVER, TAKE THEM OFF THE AIR. THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST EVER. MARY & GREG, QUAKERTOWN, PA. CAN THEY DO MY KITCHEN??? WE LOVE, LOVE YOUR SHOW…

10. annette says:

Hi Hillary,

Ihave a question for you. On several of your shows you designed , 2 inch cordless faux wood blinds (I believe they were) were used on the windows in the living rooms and other in the homes. The blinds appeared to be cordless. If they were, can you tell me where to purchase them. I love the 2 inch faux wood blinds and have installed them in the dining room, but would love the cordless ones there and also in the living room. Love your show and would like any help you can give me. Thanks a lot.