Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Judy Patton says:

I really love this show, But, I would like to know if Hilary & David are married to Each other??? Also love the Brothers show & all the home shows here & abroad! I watch all these programs Every night as I snuggle into bed. Keep up the good shows Please~!

2. rick says:

with the massive problems encountered by Hillary in her renovations, there is no way she can deliver these renovations within her budgets. is this a case of creative bookingkeeping?

3. Elizabeth Vigliotti says:

I own a condo in Salem N.H. Would Hilary and David come there to to do a love it or list it show? We love the show and would love to be part of it.

4. Logen says:

What is the app they use to make the house

5. Lee says:

The alternate host, Julian & Todd, are so much like Hillary & David. Any family relation?

6. Kelli says:

I love, love, LOVE this show!! My Mom and I recently discovered the show and now we DVR all of the episodes. PLEASE come to Michigan!!! We need you to renovate our house!!

7. Juleen Axelsen says:

I, as a viewer am SO tired of Hilary getting the "short end of the stick" in every episode! Really…the homeowner even gives David MORE money in some circumstances to find the perfect place, yet Hilary has to battle with problems that ARE NOT REMODELING problems! Plumbing, roofs, A/C, Heating. Mold issues…things the home owner would have to deal with regardless of Hilary! MAKES ME MAD!!! I AM TIRED OF THIS SHOW!!! You all have cut your own throats! I loved this show, but it has gone too far… please contact me if it changes. I have so much respect for BOTH of your hosts, but you all are NOT doing them justice! Hope you take this to heart!

8. S.Granath says:

Interesting show but Hilary always finds a problem somewhere and can't give the homeowner everything they want. Do they ever have a show where she can complete everything?

9. Some really prime posts on this website , saved to fav.

10. Nick Lewis says:

Someone should finally list it !!!!!!!!!

Alyssa SparacinoAlyssa is the Online Editor for HGTV Magazine. She lives in a cozy brownstone apartment in Hoboken with (she likes to think) tons of charm. The older building provides character...

• DIY No Carve Lace & Glitter Pumpkins - HGTV Handmade