Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Tram-anh says:

I love Hilary's job, could you please come and design my house for me :) ))

2. Chuck Clark says:

Every time I watch this show, I see Hillary as a young Jackie bisset.

3. Janet Bice says:

I agree with Bob Blumberg concerning this show. Also, Eddie should have been fired along time ago concerning his attitude towards projects and his lack of wanting to do them. It wouldn't bother me one bit if this show was cancelled.

4. Jesse Green says:

David this is about 6-16-14 episode why didn't you tell the parents about the fire hazard dangers about living that close to their neighbors? I would think it would be a major selling point to bring this up. Wider offsets between houses give a bigger protection value of fire spread if the neighbors house caught fire. Since they wanted more space for the child why not point out the safety factor a bigger offset between structures provides?
    Hilary do you install the proper amount of smoke detectors in your remodels? I think if you do, it would show that you care about the safety of occupants, it should be mentioned for safety purposes and if you don't maybe it should be done.

5. Judy Patton says:

I really love this show, But, I would like to know if Hilary & David are married to Each other??? Also love the Brothers show & all the home shows here & abroad! I watch all these programs Every night as I snuggle into bed. Keep up the good shows Please~!

6. rick says:

with the massive problems encountered by Hillary in her renovations, there is no way she can deliver these renovations within her budgets. is this a case of creative bookingkeeping?

7. Elizabeth Vigliotti says:

I own a condo in Salem N.H. Would Hilary and David come there to to do a love it or list it show? We love the show and would love to be part of it.

8. Logen says:

What is the app they use to make the house

9. Lee says:

The alternate host, Julian & Todd, are so much like Hillary & David. Any family relation?

10. Kelli says:

I love, love, LOVE this show!! My Mom and I recently discovered the show and now we DVR all of the episodes. PLEASE come to Michigan!!! We need you to renovate our house!!