Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Jan says:

Why is Hilary so rude to Fergus but always nice to Eddie?

2. Shelly says:

Question… In the episodes are the finished renovations with furniture purchased or is it ‘staged’??

3. Penny says:

Where do I find the two boats picture shown in dining room on episode on July 28th

4. S. Williams says:

I would like to know how to submit an application to be considered for love it or list it. We reside in the Chicago suburb of Naperville. Our home is 11 years old and in need of major renovations and updating. We find ourselves in the familiar dilemma that has caused us and so many to fall in love with this show- should we or in our case could we learn to love it or should we list it? Any information that could be given as to the application process or video submission would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted via email at the email address listed below. If this reaches the right person, I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
    S.Williams

5. A person actually generate significantly reports I’d personally point out. Here is the very first time that I actually used your internet site web site and thus way? I amazed while using study you’ve made to create this particular placed remarkable. Excellent pastime!

6. Phyllis says:

why doesn't the show tell the viewers where the property is located, like what town or state………we never know where you are?????

7. Brian says:

Okay I’ve been watching the show for a little bit and I just want to know who has ‘won’ more; Hilary or David?

8. excellent publish, very informative. I’m
    wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t realize this.
    You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have
    a huge readers’ base already!

9. Christine S says:

Hilary, I have a long family room (26ft x 18ft) and a fireplace in the center of the long main wall. There are two open walk throughs on the other wall into the room. It makes positioning furniture so difficult to utilize all of the space. In addition, I have a piano in the room. (Wish I could send a photo) I love your design ideas and would value any advice….:)

10. What’s up everybody, here every person is sharing these knowledge, thus it’s pleasant to read this weblog, and I used
    to go to see this blog every day.