Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. S. Morrow says:

What is Hilary's fixation on basements? She often forgoes planned kitchen and bathroom remodels – the rooms that count the most I daily use and resale value- to renovate the underground space. Who are these moles who prefer to live underneath the house? I could never trust her. Like the show, though it is too predictable. Poor David, who usually loses the contest.

2. Mary says:

My whole apartment would fit in one room—and they say those are "tiny"

3. Carmen says:

If the home owners decide to "list it" to they get to take the furniture that was purchased for the remodel with them to their new home?

4. paty says:

Have you ever had a home that you were able to complete the wish list?

5. Jan says:

Why is Hilary so rude to Fergus but always nice to Eddie?

6. Shelly says:

Question… In the episodes are the finished renovations with furniture purchased or is it ‘staged’??

7. Penny says:

Where do I find the two boats picture shown in dining room on episode on July 28th

8. S. Williams says:

I would like to know how to submit an application to be considered for love it or list it. We reside in the Chicago suburb of Naperville. Our home is 11 years old and in need of major renovations and updating. We find ourselves in the familiar dilemma that has caused us and so many to fall in love with this show- should we or in our case could we learn to love it or should we list it? Any information that could be given as to the application process or video submission would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted via email at the email address listed below. If this reaches the right person, I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
    S.Williams

9. A person actually generate significantly reports I’d personally point out. Here is the very first time that I actually used your internet site web site and thus way? I amazed while using study you’ve made to create this particular placed remarkable. Excellent pastime!

10. Phyllis says:

why doesn't the show tell the viewers where the property is located, like what town or state………we never know where you are?????