Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. jth says:

Would love to see one show where Hillary gets to use the budget for what it was designed for instead of structure redo's. She is a fantastic designer and would like to see what she can do with the 50,000 plus the family is giving for remodel.

2. Vern s says:

Hilary need to stick to what she know design. She is not a contactor she don't pull permit before she start a job she don't talk to her contractor before ask the customer for money. what she can do and what she can't do for the customer can know up front. Hilary put things on paper before asking contractor and the contractor she have just as dum as she is I like the show but hate Hilary and her team i will not pay them to do anything for me. Good job David love your work I will hired you any day.

3. MARY & GREG says:

DAVID AND HILARY ARE THE VERY BEST DESIGN SHOW WE HAVE EVER SEEN. THEY ARE GREAT TOGETHER. NEVER, NEVER, TAKE THEM OFF THE AIR. THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST EVER. MARY & GREG, QUAKERTOWN, PA. CAN THEY DO MY KITCHEN??? WE LOVE, LOVE YOUR SHOW…

4. annette says:

Hi Hillary,

Ihave a question for you. On several of your shows you designed , 2 inch cordless faux wood blinds (I believe they were) were used on the windows in the living rooms and other in the homes. The blinds appeared to be cordless. If they were, can you tell me where to purchase them. I love the 2 inch faux wood blinds and have installed them in the dining room, but would love the cordless ones there and also in the living room. Love your show and would like any help you can give me. Thanks a lot.

5. mmtg25 says:

Love the show and Hilary, you are a magician! I wish I could have you redecorate my entire home. But… can you PLEASE find a house to renovate that does not have some HUGE structural problem that eats up half the design budget. It's so unfair to Hilary. And just once, I'd love to see what Hilary can do with an entire budget!

6. Tom Cuffe says:

Why does Hillary not have a home inspector assess the properties before promising great results, then surprised when she can't deliver. Time after time after time after time.

7. Valerie Robertson says:

I absolutely will not watch the two on love it or list it, very annoying pair. The woman appears evil and the man scared plus the show is so fake, seen one, seen them all.

8. Deb says:

Love Hilary and David but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE drop the new people (the other show). Cannot stand TOdd and Jillian or what ever their names are. No personalities, just over dramatic in a boring way.

9. Guest says:

Help. I've looked everywhere for the results of the "Due Date Dilemma" episode. For some reason my DVR stopped taping before I could see if the owners decided to love it or list it! What was their decision?

10. Evelyn says:

So love this show!! I love them both but Hilary is amazing!!! I have never seen any room that she has decorated that I didn't love!!! I lost my house from a house fire!! If I was rich I`d pay her to design my new house that is being built!! Awesome show…

Alyssa SparacinoAlyssa is the Online Editor for HGTV Magazine. She lives in a cozy brownstone apartment in Hoboken with (she likes to think) tons of charm. The older building provides character...

• Before we say goodnight, DON'T FORGET to enter now for your

• By a long shot, our fan favorite with the most repins of

• Tune in to HGTV on April 20 at 11pm (10c) for the HGTV