Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. Sn2Retire2018 says:

LOVE the "Hillary and David" version of this show. I am so passionate to say this because I generally don't leave comments. I hope my point that I LOVE Hillary and David's version…hope you got my point :)

2. Reidun says:

I watch Love It or List It a lot and really enjoy it. Question: Where do you find the homeowners? Most are very rude. Do they really act like that or do they follow a script? Also Hilary, why do you even bother with basements? They're a big pain!

3. Charla Doucette says:

I really enjoy the "Hilary and David" version. I am amazed at the transformations made by Hillary and her team. I can't wait for her to come and find a solution to creating a handicap accessable bath room in my small house and better storage! (Or having David find me an affordable option!)

I believe a "Help from Hillary" segment would be a wonderful addition in which person's such as myself could send in pictures and measuresments of a space and have Hillary suggest some options for transformation (and perhaps suggest someone locally who could facilite the transformation if she could not). Perhaps this would garner a joint marketing opportunity for local business and HGTV. Thanks for a great show that actually makes real life better for so many.

4. Amy S says:

Just saw Episode HLILI-412H (the Maharishi family) again. I love the 3D decals, not sure if that's the right thing to call them, that were used in the child's bedroom. I've seen them at a spa in my hometown but no one at the spa new anything about the decor. Where can I find these?

5. CooleyBros says:

Hillary and David are great together on camera. I've always wondered what they would do and how they would do with homes in other countries? http://cooleybrotherspainting.com/ As a painting contractor, overseas and international waters is always something I think about in regards to scaling and expanding our service.

6. […] Scott McGillivray, fixer-upper angels Drew and Jonathan Scott, designer & realtor nemeses Hilary Farr & David Visentin + (their junior counterparts) Jillian Harris & Todd Talbot, and even Type A reno maven Candice […]

7. Mare says:

How do you get on the show

8. ctcornerlot says:

Love this show! We recently wrote a blog on the topic of whether to remodel or or go ahead and sell your home. Check it out at: http://www.thecornerlotcompanies.com/to-remodel-o

9. jan lauka says:

how come david gets to go over budget and Hilary does not?

10. Sheila says:

I just wanted to tell Hilary and David what a great team they are.
    Hilary's talents are amazing, and she has a great crew that works with her. David is very professional as well. I love this show and have learned a lot. Wish I could afford to hire Hilary!
    Keep these shows coming!