Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. GUest says:

I would NEVER use this contractor..amazing that in EVERY hous ethis guy finds problems that are very expensive and the home-owners dont usually get whats promised….bad contractor..not too bright designer! Property Brothers are so much better!!!!!!

2. Laura Ball says:

How do you submit your home for consideration for Love It Or List It (the original….not Too)? We purchased our home 15 months ago, now have a 2 month old, and either need to add on another bedroom and larger family room or sell. We have contractors who are working up quotes but we still have no clue if the money we will put into additions will be worth it and work for our needs.

3. tammy says:

The episode airing December 30 featured a desk that raised to reveal a bed under. That is exactly what I need for my small office. Where can I buy that or how do I make one? Thanks, Tammy

4. Kayldee says:

Ok, I have to admit I like the show,however I'm thinking the producers should rethink the script of the constant bickering between the two……. I'm trying to enjoy a program and I feel like they should be in marriage counciling!!! It's crazy…… And I might add… That as much as my heritage is from Britain i think Hilary is rude to her clients and uncalled for in her behavior. Daves not bad….. but in real estate leave your sarcasm and digs about your clients wish lists for a sit down beer with your buddies after work. People are unlikely to have you as their realtor in real life from some of your behavior on the show.. But again love the show…hate the frame between the two hosts.. Now Jillian and Todd (on vancouvers love it or list it)are fun to watch…. They joke around but dont shoot each other down.. Perhaps the elders can learn some tips from the younger couple.

5. Kayldee says:

I meant to say "leave the DRAMA out of it"

6. Elizabeth Smith says:

My favorite tv show!

7. Vcm says:

I wish that once the homeowners would be reasonable with. Hilary and up her budget when she is just fixing problems that will only make the house better while they have no problem going over budget buying a new home?!??

8. pamela damiano says:

i love watching HGTV. hillary and david are so funny and they make the program. in every episode, hillary needs to tell the home owners what to expect when referbishing their home…problems with plumbing, etc…..before they even start tearing down the house….she needs to tell them what could happened during tearing the house down….other that that, i enjoy watching them both…david can be very funny…love the show…

9. Becky says:

How does someone get on your show?

10. jamme says:

I am drawn to the premise and bottom line when I have nothing else to watch. Can't believe the surprise repair that drains all the money from the planned remodel, the homes that don't have the original home's basics, and the indignation and rudeness of the designer, sales person and homeowners. Really? that is not entertaining. I question the designer's qualifications because of the "surprise" changes, I would not contract with such a person.