Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. ctcornerlot says:

Love this show! We recently wrote a blog on the topic of whether to remodel or or go ahead and sell your home. Check it out at: http://www.thecornerlotcompanies.com/to-remodel-o

2. jan lauka says:

how come david gets to go over budget and Hilary does not?

3. Sheila says:

I just wanted to tell Hilary and David what a great team they are.
    Hilary's talents are amazing, and she has a great crew that works with her. David is very professional as well. I love this show and have learned a lot. Wish I could afford to hire Hilary!
    Keep these shows coming!
    Thanks.

4. Sheila says:

I just wanted to tell Hilary and David what a great team they are.
    Hilary's talents are amazing, and she has a great team working with her. Can't believe the rude people she has to deal with. They give her a very small budget and then they get angry when she runs into structural issues or water and mold issues and that eats into the remodeling budget. Wonder if these customers are trying to get something for nothing.
    For once I would like for the customer to give Hilary the money she needs to do it all.
    David is very professional at his job as well.
    Keep these shows coming!

5. Nora Rodriguez says:

I kind of like Hillary and David's bantering…the acting goes with the territory, after all, this is television. My favorite part is the unveiling of Hillary's redesign after all the unexpected setbacks. She never ceases to amaze me. She can redesign my home any day!

6. GUest says:

I would NEVER use this contractor..amazing that in EVERY hous ethis guy finds problems that are very expensive and the home-owners dont usually get whats promised….bad contractor..not too bright designer! Property Brothers are so much better!!!!!!

7. Laura Ball says:

How do you submit your home for consideration for Love It Or List It (the original….not Too)? We purchased our home 15 months ago, now have a 2 month old, and either need to add on another bedroom and larger family room or sell. We have contractors who are working up quotes but we still have no clue if the money we will put into additions will be worth it and work for our needs.

8. tammy says:

The episode airing December 30 featured a desk that raised to reveal a bed under. That is exactly what I need for my small office. Where can I buy that or how do I make one? Thanks, Tammy

9. Kayldee says:

Ok, I have to admit I like the show,however I'm thinking the producers should rethink the script of the constant bickering between the two……. I'm trying to enjoy a program and I feel like they should be in marriage counciling!!! It's crazy…… And I might add… That as much as my heritage is from Britain i think Hilary is rude to her clients and uncalled for in her behavior. Daves not bad….. but in real estate leave your sarcasm and digs about your clients wish lists for a sit down beer with your buddies after work. People are unlikely to have you as their realtor in real life from some of your behavior on the show.. But again love the show…hate the frame between the two hosts.. Now Jillian and Todd (on vancouvers love it or list it)are fun to watch…. They joke around but dont shoot each other down.. Perhaps the elders can learn some tips from the younger couple.

10. Kayldee says:

I meant to say "leave the DRAMA out of it"

Alyssa SparacinoAlyssa is the Online Editor for HGTV Magazine. She lives in a cozy brownstone apartment in Hoboken with (she likes to think) tons of charm. The older building provides character...

See What We’re Pinning

• Make a red, white and blue wine spritzer with in-season

• Make a Tiki Ice Cream Float for #HGTVHappyHour! Get the