Love It or List It‘s David Visentin and Hilary Farr are here to help!

Love It or List It hosts

Have a question about buying or selling a house? What about renovation projects? Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Love It or List It for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

1. evelyn says:

You guys have such chemestry I love ur show. Keep up the great work.

2. Larry says:

The prices that these houses sell for is simply absurd. I have watched five episodes of the show today and I can't believe how much these junk houses are worth. The same house that you say is worth over. $ 800,000,00 would be lucky to sell for $ 20,000.00 here in my home town in southern Ohio. Also the homeowner has never in one show been given what they are promised. I just watched a show where they had $120,000.00 to upgrade the house and ended up not getting anything much that they were promised. Hell for that much cash I could have built a beautiful brand new home. This makes me think that this show is all put on and you just make up the dollar amounts.

3. Bill says:

I have never seen Hilary even come close to what she says she can do. I can't believe she makes promises without a complete inspection. Get it together people you are losing all creditability with people in the industry. They are laughing at you.

4. Charlie Conner says:

This question is for Hilary.
    What is the software program that you and Desta use during your projects on her tablet? She seems to be able to easily move objects, doors and walls fairly easily. Thanks.
    Charlie

5. Vivian says:

I think it's wrong that the homeowners are ok with going way over budget with a new home but refuse to give Hilary more money to solve the unforeseen problems that are not her fault. I would love to see what Hilary can do without restriction of the budget.

6. Monica says:

I take it the show is from Canada because of the price of the houses & the pronunciation of some of the words. Is that right?

7. HardwareHunter says:

Hilary and David:

Great show! My wife and I have been watching you for years and it has inspired a number of home projects including a master bed/bath reno and a complete kitchen makeover.

An item I saw on the show was a combination table and bed. The table lifts vertically and the bed folds out under it allow the contents on the table top to remain in place. I've been looking everywhere on the internet but without luck. I'd appreciate any information you could supply. Thank you.

8. Virginia says:

Do you ever have a show without major problems?

9. Carolann s. says:

My daughter really needs your help! How does she get her house on love to?

10. Carolann S. says:

I mean Love it! I would love to see you help her out!