The roasting stations from my Table Top S’mores post have me thinking all things terra cotta. Whether you’re looking to use these pots for their intended purpose or searching for a more creative alternative, these crafts are fresh and fun. So, head to your closest home improvement store, pick up some pots and get to crafting, MacGyvers.

Painted Terra Cotta Pots
If you love coastal decor, try out this stenciling craft. These planters are perfect for summer – whether you actually live close to a coral reef or not.

Fabric-Covered Terra Cotta Pots
These adorable floral pots could add the perfect touch of color to any space. Find the quick and easy tutorial at Ashley Ann’s blog, Under the Sycamore Tree.

Rope-Wrapped Terra Cotta Pots
This idea from House by Hoff would be so simple and inexpensive – all it requires is rope, glue and paint. Similar to the first planters, these have a coastal feel, but the paint adds a trendy pop of color.

MORE CRAFTY IDEAS FOR YOUR TERRA COTTA POTS>>

DIY Terra Cotta Jewelry Stand
If you don’t have much of a green thumb, use terra cotta pots to create a jewelry stand. I’m an admitted jewelry hoarder, so this idea from ShowMeCute is right up my alley.
DIY Gumball Machines
The mini MacGyvers will love this creation – their very own gumball machine. These would be adorable for a child’s birthday party. Head on over to Kara’s Party Ideas for the full tutorial.

What’s your favorite way to craft with terra cotta pots?

1. Shannon says:

The jewelry stand is fantastic!

2. Carlee says:

Love all these crafts but the stenciled pot is my favorite.

3. Sam J. says:

Gumball machines are the cutest things ever.

4. April Hoff says:

Thanks for featuring my rope-wrapped terra cotta pots! So excited! :)

5. @ShowMeCute says:

Excited about this post @HGTV.com including Showmecute!

6. Emerson says:

GASP! The jewelry holder is to die for! It is officially on my to do list!

7. Pratikshya says:

love these ideas…

8. What’s up, I log on to your blog on a regular basis.
    Your writing style is witty, keep it up!

9. Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it
    and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited
    from this site.

10. China’s fashion apparel market, dominated by sportswear brands and local casual clothing brands, is expected to triple in size to more than 1.3 trillion yuan ($201.3 billion) in the next 10 years, Boston Consulting Group said in a report.