On April 29, 2011, the world watched in awe as Prince William and Kate Middleton wed at Westminster Abbey. Everyone was excited to see the new Duchess of Cambridge’s wedding dress, watch the procession to Buckingham Palace and, of course, see the balcony kiss between the two lovebirds. Sigh. Now, more than two years later, the world is waiting in anticipation for the birth of the royal baby. Questions are stirring: What’s the gender? What will he or she be named? And what does the nursery look like? (You know it’s just dripping with sophistication.) In anticipation for the upcoming day, here are some royal-inspired nursery designs fit for your little prince or princess.
ROYAL NURSERY DESIGNS
BONUS — ACCESSORIES FOR THE ROYAL BABY*
Need ideas for nurseries and kids’ rooms? Look no further.
- Dream Kids’ Rooms (Ideas for All Ages!)
- Budget-Friendly Decorating Ideas for Kids’ Rooms
- Browse Through Hundreds of Designer Spaces
- From Nurseries to Teen Rooms, DIY Projects You Can Do
- Stylish Decorating Ideas for Kids of All Ages
*Accessories shared by Brittany Wright of BLASTmedia