It’s getting hot, hot, hot! And for those of you with pools, it’s the perfect time to do a little landscaping makeover. No matter which lawn style you prefer, these beautiful pool areas from Designers’ Portfolio are sure to inspire an outdoor update. Which do you prefer – a tropical poolside paradise or a more traditional outdoor retreat?

Pool Landscaping
Dive into more picturesque pools from Designers’ Portfolio.

1. yummydecor says:

You can find more food and design tips at Food and Decor!

Just visit: http://www.foodanddecor.me

2. joeanna anthony says:

These pools are stunningly beautiful…Tropical or traditional, I'd love to take a dip in it.

3. mawchris1994 says:

It would be nice to see regular people pools. These are beautiful, but seriously, most of us have rectangular, oval, or kidney shaped pools with or without screening. We can't afford outdoor pizza ovens, or thousands of dollars worth of indestructible cushions on the massive pieces of furniture. I have a nice pool with two covered areas and screening over the pool and the walls. I have outdoor furniture in the covered-roof area, but I didn't spend big bucks. I have tropical plants on the porch, but I am never satisfied with how things look. Some ideas for ordinary people would be appreciated from my favorite network.

4. Nicci says:

I agree! Overly expensive furniture and massive manicured lawns don't fit in my suburban Dallas yard. Please incorporate less costly and reader friendly ideas. How about taking a couple of those designs and let your talented designers ( or talented readers) re think some of the stunning elements using repurposed or creatinvely used alternatives. Love your magazine

5. Brenda Stone says:

I agree-get real HGTV. I love watching the transformations, but my yard is small, my pool is small, my finances are small but I desire a big bang for my bucks in outdoor space and indoor space. I would like to see you all do some stuff in Normal Homes;0) PLEASE

6. DecorativePoolTiles says:

I wish people would have more fun and creativity with the pool tiles.

7. Angelique Rand says:

If HGTV ever does a show entitled "Renovate My Pool" I'm all in. I have a kidney shaped pool with a spa, but my landscaping is lacking. I too would love to see something for the "regular folks."

8. QA Testing says:

Just delete this. It’s a test comment from QA.

9. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do,

just go to see this web page every day for the reason that it provides feature contents, thanks

10. you’ve a fantastic weblog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?