bedroom color schemes

1. Alice Hanson says:

I love grey, my bedroom is just a little lighter that a slate grey and it is my most favorite place to be. Just wish I could come up with the right color for the rest of my condo. Don't know what colors to use to make everything flow.

• Keri_HGTV says:

Hi, Alice. I love gray, too! I just finished painting my entire house gray, and I think it's beautiful. I try to bring brighter colors in with furniture and accessories.

2. anna says:

i just painted 2 bedrooms hgtv coastal collection paint hate them both, don't know what to do, and i thought about it forever so sad

• Kyle says:

Hi Anna,
      Hate is a strong word. What colors were they? Something in your spirit moved you to them. Whether they are too strong, or dull or "wrong", painting over the colors with a high quality paint with a built in primer would be the easiest way to change the scheme. Maybe this time get some mini pots of paint in the range you would like. Make up a few sample boards 2'x2' of the proposed color(s) and move them around the room. Look at them during the day, evening and with lights on and off. Then have a paint party…Voila a new you.

3. [...] In my shared home, my bedroom is my sanctuary. It’s my sleeping quarters, my dressing room, my screening room and my library. It’s the perfect place to have a quiet moment to myself, and for this reason I have spent quite a bit of time making it a fun, peaceful place to relax. The color scheme in your bedroom most definitely plays a part in how the room can make you feel. For this reason, I chose light gray, white and yellow for a soft, calming feel. Maybe you’re more of a bright orange or deep red kind of person. These bedrooms from Designers’ Portfolio prove that any color can make a huge impact – so choose wisely. Read more… [...]

4. joeanna anthony says:

I never knew the grey walls looked this beautiful. Wall colors and mood should always be taken into consideration when choosing paint or wall coverings. Different wall colors and tones can influence feelings, emotions, and mood. When you choose a particular wall color, you're creating more of an impact than you ever thought possible.

5. Jodie says:

I absolutely love the soothing but bold bedroom in picture 3 or 12 incorporating taupe and blue. Do you know the exact colour names at all?

6. […] coat of paint can make it seem warmer, and an accent wall can give a space lots of personality.  Choose a colour that will work with your décor; warm earth tones are good for traditional décor whereas cool shades such as grey are good for […]

7. These massive cutbacks in the nation’s housing programs may never be imposed if Congress and the Obama administration stop the scheduled spending cuts.

8. Aaliyah says:

We use it on our site and it's very good! Provides us with valuable analytic's data icon brickell rentals

9. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you already know that I just check out your blog and I think it is very interesting and beneficial. I can’t wait to read lots of the posts.

10. Naynay725 says:

Well I know how you feel I love periwinkle, turquoise and royal blue but I absolutely hate blue on my walls . My husband and I both like warm colors orange, yellow, brown ,beige and accents of red, black and white . every time we have tried blue grey or green it lasted more than a month the only exception are the bathrooms they have some blue and I don't like them