Get ready to say “Aww.”  These are not your regular stuffed dogs. These Shelter Pups stuffed dogs are the handmade result of an inspiring story. These little wool friends came out of one young girl’s desire to raise money for real dogs in shelters. You can “adopt” a stuffed dog resembling one of the many shelter dogs your money will go to help, or you can send in a photo of your own furry friend to receive a custom plush pooch!

custom stuffed dog toys
Don’t you think my baby, Boone, deserves a miniature stuffed version of himself?

Boone Sanders

Good Works, Products

1. Sandra says:

Did they stop teaching, who, what, where, when, how.
    It is a great idea but where do you send the photo?
    Who do you contact?

• Holly says:

Sandra, welcome to the Internet. You can click on the pink words in the blurb above to get to the origionally website.

2. Matthew Peck says:

^ Sandra, Click the link (red text) and it will take you to the website.

This is fantastic, going to get "Jefferson" made up. He's 15 and my wife's best friend, I was going to commission a painting, but I think this is even better!

3. hgtvcamille says:

Oh. My. GAWD! Those are the cutest needle-felted pups I've ever seen. I TOTALLY want one made to represent each of my puppy girls! :)

4. Janet says:

Do they do cats as well? I have a 21 yr old orange tabby that I would love to send in a picture of!

5. Dianna says:

I've been on the waiting list for last Christmas, they didn't anticipate the boom they'd get with being pinned & blogged about. Great idea, if you're not in a hurry.

6. denise hoffner says:

I want one- would rather talk on phone, I need a number !

7. rawan says:

I want to sell my dog its brindle pit ball 13 weeks female it is update shoots she is very nice dog I ask for her 250 $ please contact me 904 3270328