I have a feeling I’m not alone when I say that adequate kitchen storage is often hard to come by. For this reason, I applaud the brilliant solution from Classy Clutter: slide-out kitchen storage! It takes advantage of under-utilized space and adds plenty of storage for cans, spices and other kitchen goodies.  I think it’s time for a trip to the hardware store!

slide-out kitchen storage

SEE THE FULL TUTORIAL>>

1. Nola says:

Best idea I've seen in a looong time!

2. Classy Clutter says:

Thank you Keri for featuring my project!!! I am a HUGE fan and over the moon excited to be featured! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3. Paige Temple says:

This is fantastic, I am off to go see if I have any room between my fridge and the wall! I sure hope so because this would be fantastic for canned goods, what I have now is not working. Thank you Classy Clutter for this amazing idea!

4. Classy Clutter says:

Thanks Paige!!!

5. joeanna anthony says:

This is really apt for small kitchen. Best use of space I must say…Thank you! You = Genius!

6. [...] head over and check it out after you link up your projects! Leave a comment over [...]

7. MattDart says:

Wow, this is a remarkable storage solution. Not only does it create so much storage space, it does look classy too, actually doing fair justice to its creator's name. The slide-out feature makes it so easy to retrieve the cans and jars without the hassle of having to lift the front ones to gain access to those further inside. I am sure that will definitely save a lot of time which is great because cooking already takes up so much time on itself alone. Thus, we do not want to have to spend anymore additional time on finding the ingredients.