We get it. You love the Scott Brothers. We do, too! In fact, we can’t get enough of them, hence their newest competition show, Brother Vs. Brother. (But don’t worry, Property Brothers fans; they’re filming new episodes of PB as we speak.) The whole concept of Brother Vs. Brother was created because of Jonathan and Drew’s pure, competitive nature. Yes, they throw playful jabs back and forth, but they like to have fun on set, too. We heart them.

Reason #1: Jonathan’s Luscious Locks

Brother Vs. Brother Jonathan Scott

Reason #2: Drew Can Bust a Move

Brother Vs Brother Drew and Jonathan

Reason #3: Drew Has No Shame (And Nice Legs)

Brother Vs Brother Jonathan and Drew

Reason #4: They’re Dedicated to Music + the Arts

Brother Vs Brother Jonathan

Reason #5: Drew Proves “There’s No Crying in Remodeling’”

Brother Vs Brother Drew and Jonathan

Reason #6: Jonathan Practices (Beginner’s) Kung Fu

Brother Vs Brother Jonathan

Brother Vs. Brother fans, it’s time to test your knowledge. Can you guess who said these notable one-liners from the first three episodes? Play Along >>

HGTV On-Air

1. Colleen says:

I love these guys! However I don't know how they do it! My son and his wife just bought a house in the western suburbs of Chicago and the renovations they want to do seem to cost way more then when the boys do it. What are we doing wrong? Also do the brothers ever come to the Chicagoland area to do houses?

2. Dollie Torres says:

I knew from the beginning they would be a hit!!!!
    THEY HAVE VISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dona says:

Only "six" reasons????? :)

4. Betty says:

I really enjoy both shows. Wish they could give me some ideas for my small condo in Florida. HGTV is one of my favorite channels. Betty

5. Yeny says:

i love all the HGTV shows and love them too, what about Connecticut guys so not fair you never come here we need you here!!!!!!

6. Guest says:

I just love watching the brothers. I do have a question though,when they remodel and show only the living area and the kitchen or dining room,does that mean the rest of the house is not finished? like the bedrooms and baths? So do the home owners still have to continue to remodel? Just wondered? Maybe some one else was thinking the same.

7. joeanna anthony says:

My current fav. on the TV. Drew and Jonathan, guys you rock. I keep watching their shows.

8. Clay Pennington says:

Seems that the property brothers (Feb. 15th show) should try to renovate homes for those who can't afford to get it done not well off doctors who could have easily afforded to get it done using a contractor. Just a thought.

9. jasmm31 says:

This is my new addiction on HGTV….I wish I could find a "Jonathan and Drew" in my area, who could work miracles like they do. These people who get to work with them are very lucky people !!

10. Mary says:

Although I like the guys themselves I have to say they really rip off their buyers. They talk people into buying the worst house without really inspecting them, then they have all these "unexpected costs". No such thing with old houses. Instead of using the money for repairs the fill it with ugly expensive furniture, and why don't we ever see the rest of the house? Is it still ugly and need of repair? What about the outside, some are really expensive dumps?

11. Marta says:

Agreed, I can think of more, too..

12. Bobbi says:

You are entitled to your opinion, but I couldn't disagree more. I love the Property Brothers. I watch them all the time!