I don’t know about you, but if my workspace is a mess, I can’t get any work done. My mind is so busy stressing over the tangled electrical cords and endless piles of magazines that I lose focus on the task at hand. That’s why I’m always on the lookout for home office organization ideas. If your home office is in need of some organizational TLC, try one of our tips:

Organize and Store Electrical Cords
Keep unruly cords organized by using media boxes that are divided into cubbies with scraps of cardboard. Label each section so you won’t confuse cords, and decorate the cardboard with scrapbook paper to keep your space looking chic.

Desk Cord Organizer
Install Open Shelving
Rather than piling magazines and books on your desk, install easy-access shelving to keep your materials at hand. Opt for sleek shelving that matches your office so your storage remains stylish.

Office Shelving
Use Mason Jars as Cubbies
Organize your writing utensils by keeping them in mason jars on your desk. Mason jars are trendy and inexpensive.

Mason Jar Desk Organization

At Comfort Suites® hotels, we’re committed to your success. Spread out in our large contemporary suites and wake up refreshed with a free hot breakfast full of choices. Enjoy free high speed internet access and a 24 hour business center to meet all your office needs. Best of all, it’s provided with friendly service at a reasonable price. Learn more about the amenities or book your stay today.

1. Linda R. says:

Good use of mason jars. I like it.

2. EmilieChristensen says:

Liked open book shelf.

3. can you tell me where the white tower shelf is from?

4. april says:

I really liked all of it, it seemed really practical my favorite was using the mason jars as cubbies and the open book shelf

5. Linda says:

can you please tell me where to purchase the white tower shelve ? I love the idea using vertical space.

6. joeanna anthony says:

I loved both the ideas of easy-access shelving to keep materials at hand and also the mason jar. I am looking idea for my new home and such space saving ideas are more than welcome.

7. waseem says:

I like u

8. kennyjfink says:

nice post

9. andrewdpapas says:

Excellent tips, simple as well as effective ways to store belongings creating a healthy working as well as living environment. Storage of house hold items as well as personal belongings need to be planned and short term storage facilities can be utilized while constructing storage space in our house itself. While renovating our house in Toronto we opted for temporary storage facility and decision paid off well.

10. Good day there, thank yourself Quite a ton for this post. I am intrigued within just the style by yourself are getting. Might by yourself send out me an electronic mail?