There’s nothing quite like farmer’s market blueberries. I get a carton every Saturday and probably eat half the container before I make my first lap around the vendors. The hue is just as delectable as the taste, too. I know it’s still summer, but we can start thinking about fall a little bit. This is the perfect intro-to-fall color. It can be nice and rich, like the dress on the second row, or it can be mixed with lighter colors for a cooler feel, like the summery plaid dress on the bottom row. What’s your favorite way to incorporate this purple hue into your fashion or decor?

Mood Board Monday: BlueberryBlueberry Tarts | Picking Blueberries | Door | Dress | Sign | Gelato | Ice Cream | Yarn | Bracelet | Mini Pies

Come back every Monday for an inspirational mood board. Miss a day? See all the posts here.

Craving blueberries now? Grab a carton (or two) of fresh blueberries and try out some of these recipes from our sister site, HGTVGardens.com.

1. bernie says:

I luv this board,how do i post on pinterest?

2. a_fan says:

Immediately, I am drawn to the purple door and its depth of color, glaze or finish, and texture….not to mention, its great character!

3. Angel says:

i would like to see a Moody earthy orange color for the next board!
    please and thank you!

• angel says:

oh i forgot to say i dont want it to look like Halloween. p.s. im trying to get the right mach for a Orange, Brown, and Silver color scheme!

4. joeanna anthony says:

This is a dramatic color and it has various alluring shades that include deeper aubergine and paler lilacs and lavender. Purple has long been the color that signifies royalty, passion and luxury. It should come as no surprise then that this fall season we are seeing its use in make-up, clothing and home decor. Perhaps adding a bit of the luxe life into our living rooms, on our fingertips and draped around our necks, is just the thing to boost our frame of mind.

5. Bichsel says:

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I can in fact get useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.

6. Terheggen says:

Hey there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

7. great points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What could you recommend about your put up that you made some days in the past? Any certain?

8. Marcantonio says:

the 101th cartel coin hack that I am attempting, so.. 1 out of 100 are working :|

9. Hello there buddy, your blogís style is straightforward and clean and i simply as if it. Your content regularly are superb. Be sure you keep these things coming. congratulations are in order!!!