Holidays

1. Marcia Almeida says:

I vote yes. The holidays are about bold feelings, so why shouldn't your house express that! I got a great deal on 15 small brightly colored trees in all sorts of colors a few years back. I gave some away and the others I decked the halls and brightened every corners for an amazing light show at night. Definitely yes :)

2. RSS says:

Although I wouldn't want one of the wild colored trees myself (I still like the old-fashioned green), I enjoy looking at them.

3. 25 centers with our hardware, you can be assured of a
    lifetime of trouble free use. Via internet wholesale sellers are able to give you bar
    stools at low cost as they are free from several expenditures which local stores have
    to suffer all the time. It’s not just a matter of setting the right elegance.

4. AClark says:

Very cool. I like the look and the thought of one box fits all. The tree, ornaments and some room left for stockings.

5. ommie says:

Beautiful. I prefer a green or "snowy" tree as the main one but love colored ones scattered about. We have always decorated a tree in our front yard with big bright lights so we love colors.

6. bug says:

Love it. I have a bright pink tree with flamingo and seashore ornaments and a pink grass skirt. It's beautiful. I like the look of multiple colors.

7. Anna says:

I purchased a white tree 2 years ago. I tried color on the tree but did not like it. Now I use silver and clear glass ornaments. They pick up the tree lights and add sparkle. It also looks very peaceful. Now the green tree in the den is another story!

8. AlbertDisuza says:

Simply Wow, no other words to describe the idea….I think the green colored one looks the best with its snowy feel. I would love to have them at my place this Christmas, decorate my house and have fun with my kids. They would definitely love it.

9. Kanye West is no stranger to controversy, from statements he makes to yelling at a stop sign when spotted by the paparazzi. But with the video for “Bound 2,” his latest Yeezus single, something seems off, as if he’s trying to banally court controversy by creating something ironically raunchy
    Moncler Aubert Hoodie Jacket Mens Down Coats http://downcoatsus.com/moncler-aubert-hoodie-jacket-mens-down-coats_products31403/