By now, you’ve seen the inspiration for our overall holiday party, the eye-catching fireplace, plus the food and dessert tables. Instead of putting the food and drinks together, we wanted the signature cocktail and champagne to have a space all to themselves. I mean, sparkling swizzle sticks and trays of skewered cranberries and rock candy garnishes deserve to be showcased, amiright?
We also wanted to make sure holiday entertaining is seamless for you this year, so we paired quick and easy cocktails with beautiful handmade decor you can prepare in only hours. Take a look at our vision for the bar setup for our holiday party. Who’s ready to pop open a bottle of champagne?
1. Bunches of sleigh bells tied to natural rope as the bar’s backdrop
2. Sketches of evergreen garland (above the bar) by Hannah B. Slaughter
3. Gold cocktail shaker for the signature cocktail
4. A mobile bar cart with a vintage feel
5. Picture-frame ornaments hung from an evergreen garland
6. A metallic console table to accompany the bar cart
7. + 8. Fun champagne garnishes like rosemary, pomegranate and rock candy
9. Sparkly swizzle sticks for the signature cocktail
We’ve teamed up with our friends over at DIYNetwork.com’s Made + Remade to throw a holiday party, and you’re invited!
Follow along as we craft the party decor, set the holiday table and cook up the menu. Along the way, you’ll get the step-by-step instructions and tips to throw a great party in your home. Catch up on all the posts here.