cleaning caddyChores like vacuuming, dusting, and general tidying are common occurrences in most households. But what about the places you might not think about? When was the last time you cleaned…your baseboards? Your mailbox? (Yes, your mailbox.)

Take our poll below, and look for the results, along with tips for cleaning the more obscure places in your home, in an upcoming issue of HGTV Magazine.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CLEANED YOUR….

HGTV Magazine

1. Ashley B says:

Baseboards and pet beds sure, but a lot of these are very strange and I really don't believe need cleaning.

• Alyssa@HGTV says:

Stay tuned for some surprising info about these more obscure cleaning spots in your home inside the Jan/Feb issue. We learned a lot ourselves, too!

2. Amy B says:

If you are cleaning your mailbox and plants on a weekly basis you have too much time on your hands and should come over to clean my bathrooms! :)

3. robertmatheka says:

Though some of the tasks mentioned are pretty odd but I try and do things when I feel is the right time for them to be cleaned.I believe in keeping everything in order so that I can do more work in little time. 'A stitch in time saves nine 'is my motto in life,and I am happy and at peace if I finish my work for the day.

4. Rose says:

There are many areas we usually ignore while cleaning like grouts,store rooms.But while hiring cleaning services they would make note of even such small details and take due care and clean it immediately.Delay in cleaning dirt's would allow them to harden making cleaning even more difficult.

5. Molly says:

I am obsessed to cleaning. My maid used to do all cleaning for me . Oh, well … She is a darling… Always ready to take up extra works in case of emergencies….. No wonder Baseboards and pet beds are always clean. Special thanks my cleaning expert (http://www.mollymaid.ca/cleaning-tips/cleaning-tips.aspx#org)

6. In ell, take the features you would like to comprehend in your website. The next agreement with is to pick out a website layout and planning how to line up

7. Would you be captivated by exchanging links?

8. Take HGTV Magazine’s Poll: How Often Do You Clean? | HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens