Well folks, we made it through Christmas but the entertaining train hasn’t stopped yet. After all, we need to kick 2014 off in style. If you’re throwing a dinner party to welcome in the new year, why not customize some inexpensive flatware to match your table setting? Watch my video and see how a little paint goes a long way.

This isn’t the first time I’ve used Plasti-Dip, and I’m still totally carried away with it. It’s just so fun! What would you like to dunk in this magical stuff?

Paint Dipped Silverware

Missed an episode of Weekday Crafternoon? Catch them all right here.

1. Yolanda says:

Excellent demo…..think I may try inexpensive champagne glasses for New Years Eve party! Such fun, I can see this being done for a bridal party in their colors! You have given me too many ideas!!

2. Cindy says:

I am in a position that I have funds to remodel my kitchen but have no idea where to start. Please someone give me a hint as to what I need to check first or I am afraid I will mess this up.

3. Tambra says:

Love the colors beautiful love the plate settings

4. dwallech says:

Unique but inexpensive way to do creative party settings!!! I want to try different glassware and different paints and techniques. My mind is busy already! Thanks for a wonderful easy demonstration!! Rich looking results!

5. Peggy says:

What I plasti-dip?

6. pixperf says:

Love all the things specially the plate's design and color.
    <a href="http://www.zimbio.com/Art/articles/R36m0mlsQjT/Things+Of+Beauty+Works+Of+Art/">Kunstler Print

7. Paint-Dipped Flatware for New Year’s Eve on Weekday Crafternoon | HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens
    site officiel air max http://www.notaires-sotteville.com/nike/site-officiel-air-max.html

8. wfvecllb says:

Quel joli fugace wfvecllb, merci au contraire votre amabilité, à bientt

9. Paint-Dipped Flatware for New Year’s Eve on Weekday Crafternoon | HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens

10. suplementy says:

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website
    before but after looking at many of the articles
    I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly
    happy I found it and I’ll be bookmarking
    it and checking back regularly!