Well folks, we made it through Christmas but the entertaining train hasn’t stopped yet. After all, we need to kick 2014 off in style. If you’re throwing a dinner party to welcome in the new year, why not customize some inexpensive flatware to match your table setting? Watch my video and see how a little paint goes a long way.

This isn’t the first time I’ve used Plasti-Dip, and I’m still totally carried away with it. It’s just so fun! What would you like to dunk in this magical stuff?

Paint Dipped Silverware

Missed an episode of Weekday Crafternoon? Catch them all right here.

1. Yolanda says:

Excellent demo…..think I may try inexpensive champagne glasses for New Years Eve party! Such fun, I can see this being done for a bridal party in their colors! You have given me too many ideas!!

2. Cindy says:

I am in a position that I have funds to remodel my kitchen but have no idea where to start. Please someone give me a hint as to what I need to check first or I am afraid I will mess this up.

3. Tambra says:

Love the colors beautiful love the plate settings

4. dwallech says:

Unique but inexpensive way to do creative party settings!!! I want to try different glassware and different paints and techniques. My mind is busy already! Thanks for a wonderful easy demonstration!! Rich looking results!

5. finkelstein651 says:

like Charles implied I cannot believe that anyone can profit $5943 in a few weeks on the computer. try this>>>>bay91.C­­­O­­­­­­M

6. Peggy says:

What I plasti-dip?

7. pixperf says:

Love all the things specially the plate's design and color.
    <a href="http://www.zimbio.com/Art/articles/R36m0mlsQjT/Things+Of+Beauty+Works+Of+Art/">Kunstler Print

8. Mann and I’d go through the identical extended charade, with Mrs. Mann showing Daddy a lot of terribly high-priced items. Then, in the other side on the shop, I would all of a sudden get in touch with out “Daddy, look at this! It great!” And a great deal much less highly-priced, and, naturally, just what Mama experienced picked out inside the 1st spot.
    prix air jordan http://www.cdtennis64.fr/airmax.asp?id=prix-air-jordan

9. Paint-Dipped Flatware for New Year’s Eve on Weekday Crafternoon | HGTV Design Blog – Design Happens
    site officiel air max http://www.notaires-sotteville.com/nike/site-officiel-air-max.html

10. wfvecllb says:

Quel joli fugace wfvecllb, merci au contraire votre amabilité, à bientt