You guys, I have some very exciting news! HGTV has partnered with some of the top YouTube taste-makers to launch a new channel dedicated to all things crafty: HGTV Handmade. HGTV Handmade is a new crafting and DIY collaboration channel featuring some of the best DIYers on YouTube. New videos are posted almost every day! Check out the first video below:

YouTube Preview Image

HGTV Handmade launches today and the weekly schedule looks like this:

HGTV Handmade

So, head over to HGTV Handmade and subscribe to get amazing, inspirational DIY videos delivered straight to your inbox! You won’t regret it.

Announcements

1. Yolanda says:

I am so excited this is a wonderful addition to the HGTV family! Welcome ladies!

2. Meg Allan Cole says:

I am so thrilled for this launch! What a talented group of women I get to be a part of.

3. Briana@HGTV says:

Subscribed, natch! Send all these rad videos to me, I AM READY! :)

4. Pam Ashton says:

please send the videos my way-getting cabin fever

5. SusieQ says:

Sure would be nice to see some older ladies doing some great handmade items that they have done for many, many years.. And yes, I am an older lady and have many years experience doing many different things..There are many of us out there, so get with a new program and them.. Their wisdom is invaluable..

6. Allyson says:

Hello Ladies,
    I'm a textile artist and I'd Love to share some fun projects with You and your viewers.

7. Jo Mc says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have pretty much quit watching HGTV because I cannot handle watching anymore 'sell your house' shows. Can we PLEASE get back to Christopher Lowell style DIY?

Can't wait to see these!

8. Jeanette says:

Loving this… I love learning crafty things that are one of a kind.

9. Catherine Caldwell says:

I love crafty things but this is like pre school.

10. Mary Werner says:

Very glad to see this happen. Nothing much to watch on TV anymore. I usually just watch my laptop since I can just look at what I want to – so THANK YOU!!!!!! You should check out The Art of Doing Stuff by a Canadian blogger that used to have home makeover shows on TV and makes the greatest videos!