You guys, I have some very exciting news! HGTV has partnered with some of the top YouTube taste-makers to launch a new channel dedicated to all things crafty: HGTV Handmade. HGTV Handmade is a new crafting and DIY collaboration channel featuring some of the best DIYers on YouTube. New videos are posted almost every day! Check out the first video below:

YouTube Preview Image

HGTV Handmade launches today and the weekly schedule looks like this:

HGTV Handmade

So, head over to HGTV Handmade and subscribe to get amazing, inspirational DIY videos delivered straight to your inbox! You won’t regret it.

Announcements

1. Yolanda says:

I am so excited this is a wonderful addition to the HGTV family! Welcome ladies!

2. Meg Allan Cole says:

I am so thrilled for this launch! What a talented group of women I get to be a part of.

3. Briana@HGTV says:

Subscribed, natch! Send all these rad videos to me, I AM READY! :)

4. Pam Ashton says:

please send the videos my way-getting cabin fever

5. SusieQ says:

Sure would be nice to see some older ladies doing some great handmade items that they have done for many, many years.. And yes, I am an older lady and have many years experience doing many different things..There are many of us out there, so get with a new program and them.. Their wisdom is invaluable..

6. Allyson says:

Hello Ladies,
    I'm a textile artist and I'd Love to share some fun projects with You and your viewers.

7. Jo Mc says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have pretty much quit watching HGTV because I cannot handle watching anymore 'sell your house' shows. Can we PLEASE get back to Christopher Lowell style DIY?

Can't wait to see these!

• Shirley says:

Yea, JO Mac. I would like to see shows in Christopher's style, too. Those "sell your house" shows need to go.

8. Jeanette says:

Loving this… I love learning crafty things that are one of a kind.

9. Catherine Caldwell says:

I love crafty things but this is like pre school.

10. Mary Werner says:

Very glad to see this happen. Nothing much to watch on TV anymore. I usually just watch my laptop since I can just look at what I want to – so THANK YOU!!!!!! You should check out The Art of Doing Stuff by a Canadian blogger that used to have home makeover shows on TV and makes the greatest videos!

Marianne CanadaMarianne is the Special Projects Editor for HGTV.com. She was the girl in college who saved her waitressing tips to buy a Knoll chair and the perfect vintage couch. All...