Featured

I’m not even going to pretend like I haven’t been planning my dream wedding since, well, I don’t even know. Although my ideas have changed over the years, my dream wedding dress has not. It has always included head-to-toe vintage-inspired (or true vintage) lace fabric. Today’s board is inspired by the most darling and feminine fabric I can think of.

Mood Board Monday: LaceTable Runner | Skirt | Heart | Jar | Suitcase | Dress | Coverlet | Hat | Hoops

Come back every Monday for an inspirational mood board. Miss a day? See all the posts here.

Mood Board Monday

1. josh20 says:

Lace fabric is very elegant when it comes on wedding dress. I love to wear maybe soon.

2. Hannah B. says:

*Adore* vintage lace & love the elements on this board!

3. pate1950 says:

Can you help. I subscribe to the HGTV Magazine and it has contests to win items each issue, but when you try to access the site ie: hgtvlargedogbedgiveaway.heartmags.com you are sent to a subscription screen with no way to access the contest. Do you have a address I can sent my issue to? Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to offer.

4. Martha says:

Nothing lovlier..my wedding dress was lace. :) javascript:%20hideMsgBox();

5. Lace Fabric says:

We can't hide the fact that ace fabrics have a lots of use not just for making a dress but also for crafting and decorating.

6. Maggie says:

What's not to love about lace

7. Brenda says:

I collect vintage lace. Call me old fashioned, but I use lace doilies everywhere!

8. Clouthier says:

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!