Featured

Mr. Color Splash himself is teaming up with HGTV Magazine to be your personal color consultant.

David Bromstad

Confused about paint colors? Not sure what shades work best in what rooms? Ask us your most pressing color questions — from finding the most versatile gray to the best blue for a bedroom — or send us pics of your problem spots, and we’ll have HGTV’s resident color expert, David Bromstad, offer his advice in an upcoming issue!

Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Color Question for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

HGTV Magazine

1. Doris says:

I agree…where are all the good design shows? If I see one more "Love it or List it" on the schedule, I may just scream!

2. JanaDiane says:

I miss Sarah Richardson very much too.

3. Mellen says:

Where have all the pros gone: Candance, David, Sabrina and Vern. I agree
    with Pat Bullock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cglas says:

I agree with everyone else. Where are the great design shows and pros? I am so bored with the phony drama of Love It or List It and House Hunters. I want to see great design and information of budgets to get what you want. People with tons of money will hire a designer. I would rather do it myself with help from the pros on TV whether it is Candice, Sarah, David or the higher budget($2000) Design on a Dime.

5. Rose says:

I'm rich if any one needs money

6. Maureen says:

Will Candice Olson be returning to HGTV? She is my favorite designer.

7. Jean says:

When or where do we answers to our postings???? iI posted like 3 weeks ago and nothing. Anyone get answers??

8. msfswmtg says:

they could be impressive these are generally just as the basic quick msfswmtg if you section of glitter! :)