Mr. Color Splash himself is teaming up with HGTV Magazine to be your personal color consultant.

David Bromstad

Confused about paint colors? Not sure what shades work best in what rooms? Ask us your most pressing color questions — from finding the most versatile gray to the best blue for a bedroom — or send us pics of your problem spots, and we’ll have HGTV’s resident color expert, David Bromstad, offer his advice in an upcoming issue!

Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Color Question for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

HGTV Magazine

1. Nidia Gonzalez says:

David, I'm at a Miami bay front apt. I'd like to bring blue mid-tones into the area, but I like vibrant colors as well. I love the color of the chairs you're sittin on the pic. You gave me a great idea! I think I'm going to mix them! Mid-tones and vibrant! Do you approve my way?

2. Linda says:

Hi I own and manage rental properties. Single family and duplexes. And I'm not painting walls white. But always looking ideas to make my properties different and appealing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

3. Elisa says:

Niddia Gonzalez: Aah, remember Miami ..
    And yes approve , my Dirty! … and shuffle, shuffle! …

4. Elisa says:

Lida Says: Hi,What do you think of a cart strange wallpaper with different colours, or multicolor paint or wallpaper white cart relieve? ..
    Since you do not painting , I could get a massage and a service! … I♥u x()o (cc)(())

5. Andrea says:

I agree Sandy and Sheila. David, I have my DVR set to record practically all HGTV shows First Run Only and hardly anything records anymore because it is all re-runs. I have seen it all before. Is HGTV going broke? I'm worried.

• Marilyn says:

Good question! They need to get back to designer shows. I love the Property Brothers, but they use the same old template over and over when showing buyers what their remodeled home will look like.

6. clara says:

It isn't just color but also style…sometimes it is difficult to combine the colors you love with the style you like, so how do we get it together?

7. Iris says:

I agree with all of you please,please,please bring back the designers house hunters and love it or list it teaches us nothing. I hardly ever watch anymore.

8. Carol says:

I am so over house hunters. Please more design shows. Love Candace, and David

9. Ila says:

I enjoy the love and list show. The rest of HGTV boring and re-runs. I really liked the designer shows with Candance, Vern and etc. Cooking channel I don't watch, not interesting to me.

10. Pat Bullock says:

Where are all the decorating shows????? David, Candance, Vern, Sabrina and all the winners of Design Star. I think a lot of viewers miss these shows, please, please bring them back