Mr. Color Splash himself is teaming up with HGTV Magazine to be your personal color consultant.

David Bromstad

Confused about paint colors? Not sure what shades work best in what rooms? Ask us your most pressing color questions — from finding the most versatile gray to the best blue for a bedroom — or send us pics of your problem spots, and we’ll have HGTV’s resident color expert, David Bromstad, offer his advice in an upcoming issue!

Submit all questions to hgtvmagazine@hearst.com with the subject line Color Question for a chance to have your answer appear in an upcoming issue. ONLY questions received via email will be considered. Must include full name and hometown.

HGTV Magazine

1. Doris says:

I agree…where are all the good design shows? If I see one more "Love it or List it" on the schedule, I may just scream!

2. JanaDiane says:

I miss Sarah Richardson very much too.

3. Mellen says:

Where have all the pros gone: Candance, David, Sabrina and Vern. I agree
    with Pat Bullock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. cglas says:

I agree with everyone else. Where are the great design shows and pros? I am so bored with the phony drama of Love It or List It and House Hunters. I want to see great design and information of budgets to get what you want. People with tons of money will hire a designer. I would rather do it myself with help from the pros on TV whether it is Candice, Sarah, David or the higher budget($2000) Design on a Dime.

5. Rose says:

I'm rich if any one needs money

6. Maureen says:

Will Candice Olson be returning to HGTV? She is my favorite designer.

7. Jean says:

When or where do we answers to our postings???? iI posted like 3 weeks ago and nothing. Anyone get answers??

8. msfswmtg says:

they could be impressive these are generally just as the basic quick msfswmtg if you section of glitter! :)

9. Shelly Jones says:

David I have a solution for your black floors that will make you love them again. Smart N Final cyrlic floor finish. will not show foot prints or smudges. Clean floor apply with long pole and mini roller small fluff let dry 20 min. amazing only clean with dawn and water. 1 gal. will probably do hole house. you can apply 2 3 coats but let dry between. try one room and you will be impressed. never strip just clean with soap and water. thin coats. Shelly

10. Lida K says:

My husband and I recently bought a small condo. It is furnished and much of the furniture is nice. It has 2 brown leather couches that I will keep the end tables and coffee table are glass and chrome. I have a beautiful set of Kiwi and chocolate drapes in a brocade satin like fabric that will go from the ceiling to the floor that I would like to add to the room I am becoming confused with color and texture – Instead of using the couch like a divider between the dining area and the living room I want to sit the 2nd couch against the far wall and put a bench to open the area – it is a basic stone color with small rectangle patches of Wine / Rust and gold the fabric texture is like a twill more casual than the drapes but it feels like it would work with the mixture of the couches and the drapes.. but that is where it stops – I know I need to add pillows, an area rug and paint- The room is small and I know it can't handle a lot of busy stuff but I am looking for a casual room with a designer flair – a pop of color but maybe the kiwi is enough.. I'm at that critical point where it looks unfinished but I'm not sure what direction to go…. I miss your show you are awesome with color, texture and design…I hope you can help me. Lida