The pages of HGTV Magazine‘s March issue are splashed with color! And with this crazy winter weather, you could probably use some brightening up, right? Right! The issue hits stands on 2/11, but here are some exciting ideas to tide you over until then.

March 2014 cover

This picture frame headboard and marquee letter sign are just two of the projects that fill this totally DIY kid’s room.

diy projects

When the remodel is as cleverly planned out as this white kitchen‘s, having minimal space to work with is a non-issue. Well done!

small white kitchen

HGTV Magazine

1. jjjudie says:

I agree with Nancy Cray! What DID happen to all the great decorators and their shows? I do realize some were so good they have gone off to bigger and better opportunities, however isn't there any new talent you could showcase?

By the way, I just tuned in to Sat. morning 6:30 to watch one of my favorites, Bathroom Crashers. It's not on, so I checked the schedule, and the next 3 hours are Love it or List it. That show is really on A LOT. I'm pretty tired of it. nyone else want to see some new programming, or a better distribution of current programs?

2. Harry Schriver says:

I just love this magazine there so many great ideals on all the pages. We also love your show love it or list it and HGTV international. We just sit back and relax and enjoy these programs. Thanks for giving us these great shows.

3. Alice B says:

Abdolutely LOVE this magazine! Not much of a risk taker but, this issue just made me want to do SOMETHING new and out there. The colors are gorgeous. When I get the funds I’m gonna due something really outrageous that my family doesn’t expect from me, hopefully to my bathroom! I can’t wait. Baby boomer gone wild!

4. Jeanne says:

I wish show like decorating Cents and Sara Richardson,and shows that show you how to decorate. A lot of people are very sick of House Hunters. also House hunters international. Why would most people be interested in this show.

5. fran says:

i think this is wild,wacky and wonderful has a little of everything, I just love it !!

6. badbtxab says:

I convey this badbtxab virtually every single day during the fall and winter months.It is trend and trendy.

7. Try crystal jewelry. It’s far more affordable and still high quality, Grigg says. She likes the Nadri line sold at department stores including Nordstrom and Lord Taylor. Earrings start as low as $38.Tips to choose right gift