The pages of HGTV Magazine‘s March issue are splashed with color! And with this crazy winter weather, you could probably use some brightening up, right? Right! The issue hits stands on 2/11, but here are some exciting ideas to tide you over until then.

March 2014 cover

This picture frame headboard and marquee letter sign are just two of the projects that fill this totally DIY kid’s room.

diy projects

When the remodel is as cleverly planned out as this white kitchen‘s, having minimal space to work with is a non-issue. Well done!

small white kitchen

HGTV Magazine

1. Alyssa@HGTV says:

It mostly solidified that subway tiles are a must-have for me.

2. DBCoop says:

Not that an all white kitchen is my style preference, but it sure makes this one light, bright and eminently functional.

One thing about open shelving — you have to keep those glasses perfectly aligned! With cabinet doors to hide behind, you can practically toss them in without a care.

3. marlene says:

Wait till that baby starts to learn how to eat spaghetti, that kitchen will not be white any longer!

4. Anita says:

I wish there was information about where you can buy the stuff you show? Also white is not my color, it looks so "hospital ".

5. Pat says:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! It's not white, it's whatever color you want it to be by adding your treasures of color! The warmth of the bar stools, the grey of the counter surfaces…..

6. Nancy Cray says:

What happened to HGTV it's like the real estate channel Where are all the great decorating shows?

7. BrenDa box says:

I placed an order, which was never received. Free subscription to Dwan Oliver, in Mesa, AZ. Never received. Please help us out. Thank you for your time and effort.

8. jjjudie says:

I agree with Nancy Cray! What DID happen to all the great decorators and their shows? I do realize some were so good they have gone off to bigger and better opportunities, however, isn't there any new talent you could showcase?

9. jjjudie says:

I agree with Nancy Cray! What DID happen to all the great decorators and their shows? I do realize some were so good they have gone off to bigger and better opportunities, however isn't there any new talent you could showcase?

By the way, I just tuned in to Sat. morning 6:30 to watch one of my favorites, Bathroom Crashers. It's not on, so I checked the schedule, and the next 3 hours are Love it or List it. That show is really on A LOT. I'm pretty tired of it. nyone else want to see some new programming, or a better distribution of current programs?