HGTV Dream Home 2014 Backyard

Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the summer in a gorgeous Lake Tahoe retreat? Enter the HGTV Dream Home 2014 Sweepstakes, and it could happen!

This mountain-style getaway is up for grabs along with a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali AND $250,000 in cash, but you’ll have to take a break from planning your perfect Valentine’s Day dinner and enter before 5pm/4c February 14th. Boost your odds by entering twice each day online — once on HGTV.com and once on FrontDoor.com — and you could be enjoying the fresh mountain air in no time.

HGTV Dream Home 2014 KitchenMore Dream Home 2014 Kitchen Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Living RoomMore Dream Home 2014 Living Room Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bedroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BathroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bathroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Kids BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Kid’s Bedroom Photos

Could you see yourself in this year’s Dream Home?

HGTV Dream Home

1. Frank Novajovsky says:

I love the show ,it's amazing to see a home like this being built and then to give it away to someone,what a awesome gift.

2. Colette Fields says:

it's mine I love it

3. Brenda says:

My TV doesn't have any other channels than HGTV!!! At least, that's the only channel I KNOW of it having. =) I am dreaming of living in this home, just like all the others. What a blessing it would be, for whoever wins it. Good luck to everyone…one more day!!!!! Sooooo excited!!!

4. Martin G Hawkins says:

I am a disabled Navy Veteran, how would love to live in the HGTV Dream Home, plus I know that
    I will share the home with other Veterans who can find their way back to normal life. I love to help others who just need a place to get their heads together.

5. Kathy says:

I have always love the mountains and dreamed of having a place there. To me this would be a prayer answered. I wish everyone luck in the contest. I don't want to be greedy in saying I hope I win, but I do just like everyone does. It is an unbelievable home and when I look at the pictures I can't help but feel warmth and comfort. Kathy

6. Dian Woodroffe says:

I'm excited to see the show in April to meet the winner of this wonderful Home.

7. Rose says:

Give it to meeee

8. adicia perry says:

Omg!! How awesome that place/house is!! I love it?! I want it!!!!! Please please!!!

9. Rhodah says:

My daughter will be crushed if we don't win she has been inspired for two years now

10. M ali says: