HGTV Dream Home 2014 Backyard

Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the summer in a gorgeous Lake Tahoe retreat? Enter the HGTV Dream Home 2014 Sweepstakes, and it could happen!

This mountain-style getaway is up for grabs along with a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali AND $250,000 in cash, but you’ll have to take a break from planning your perfect Valentine’s Day dinner and enter before 5pm/4c February 14th. Boost your odds by entering twice each day online — once on HGTV.com and once on FrontDoor.com — and you could be enjoying the fresh mountain air in no time.

HGTV Dream Home 2014 KitchenMore Dream Home 2014 Kitchen Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Living RoomMore Dream Home 2014 Living Room Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bedroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BathroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bathroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Kids BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Kid’s Bedroom Photos

Could you see yourself in this year’s Dream Home?

HGTV Dream Home

1. Amy karzouz says:

I can’t wait to move in! Thank you for my fantastic new digs! I love every tiny thing about it. You are all invited to the first party! Oct 31 2014.. Save the date

2. Amy karzouz says:

3. star19080 says:

Yes! I want to live in it!

4. Ray Ban Pvp says:

Brilliant, thanks, I will subscribe to you RSS soon!

5. coach says:

Cannot think twice to deliver this method coach http://www.recordchina.co.jp/….they think impressive look at really good extremely.

6. This web-site can be a walk-through rather than the details you wished about it and didn’t know who should. Glimpse here, and you’ll surely discover it.

7. I had gotten your headphonesof our mother for mothers time, and also she completely loved it! The quite adorable headphonesas well as the suggesting in the card it goes in package is very emotional!! And the top quality of the beads are very good!

8. I got the headphonesto my mother towards moms evening, plus she definitely loved it! Its completely adorable headphonesand the suggesting in the card just that goes inside container is very emotional!! And grade of beads was great!

9. Lonny Cummings says:

Lon! To actually win a such a beautiful home, would be the high light of our life. Disabled in "93" my wife had to quit her job to take care of me, which she does without a grumble. I love to fish, and used to have a nice little boat. But when our car died.we had to sell the boat to get a older car. If by some chance, we were to actually win? Maybe I could somehow get another boat, to do what I used to love, Fishing!!

10. La procura generale di Torino oggi ha chiesto l’applicazione dell’indulto per Anna Maria Franzoni.