HGTV Dream Home 2014 Backyard

Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the summer in a gorgeous Lake Tahoe retreat? Enter the HGTV Dream Home 2014 Sweepstakes, and it could happen!

This mountain-style getaway is up for grabs along with a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali AND $250,000 in cash, but you’ll have to take a break from planning your perfect Valentine’s Day dinner and enter before 5pm/4c February 14th. Boost your odds by entering twice each day online — once on HGTV.com and once on FrontDoor.com — and you could be enjoying the fresh mountain air in no time.

HGTV Dream Home 2014 KitchenMore Dream Home 2014 Kitchen Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Living RoomMore Dream Home 2014 Living Room Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bedroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BathroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bathroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Kids BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Kid’s Bedroom Photos

Could you see yourself in this year’s Dream Home?

HGTV Dream Home

1. isela says:

it would def be a dream come true!

• SarahGodsave says:

I am in love with this house! I agree with you, it is dreamy! The decorating is so beautiful and the setting is glorious. I can see there! Just love it all!

• kathy says:

Yes it really Would be a Dream come True :)
      My husband and i would be fascintaed :) Its in Gods hands :)

2. kristymarie4 says:

YES! I could see myself and my four kids in this years Dream House 2014! I love the kids' bedroom. It's PERFECT! -Kristy

3. Lindalkj says:

This home will truly be a dream come true for someone. Like everyone else – I am loving every minute of thinking about the chance of being the winner. I do have a question. I've watched the videos over and over again, but I've not seen where the Closets are for each room. Can you direct me to a site where they are shown? If I could, I would go up to take a tour of the home, but I've just had major surgery so I've enjoyed all the videos over and over again( from my home as I am on the mend) of the HGTV Dream Home 2014. It would truly be a life-long dream come true to win it I cannot lie – but whomever wins it, I'm sure will treasure it forever! It's my favorite of all the Dream Homes – every person who contributed to it's creation should be awarded for their part in making this Dream Home a true masterpiece!

4. Cathy says:

It's great to dream

5. DBCoop says:

I can't imagine NOT entering twice a day to win the HGTV Dream Home, but then I've always been the adventurous sort and this is not one I'd miss out on. Personally, year after year, ever since 1997's Jackson Hole, WY Dream Home, each ride is as exciting as the last. Though I have my favorites, every home has been irresistible.

Will 2014 be my year to win, or will the prize go to the ever-lucky Someone Else?

• savgal1211 says:

I actually was late entering this year ( Grrr.. so, I kicked myself good for that!! I am mailing a few more, I LOVE to collect stamps ( well, to USE)..

6. Anne Marie says:

If you don't win, you can get your own dream home at LookNook.co! We did a "Look for Less" for the HGTV dream home :) https://looknook.co/blogs/display/Knock-It-Off—

7. Dan Marsh says:

Wow, I have seen a lot of custom homes in the North Woods of California, and I must say this place is stunning. I bet it feels like you are living a in a tree house with all those windows! Danny at http://www.dmchomebuilding.com

8. moocaca says:

Thank you for tour of this year's HGTV Dream Home. The home is a great combination of rustic and modern, so it feels cozy, but also very open. I'm also excited that it's in Lake Tahoe, where you can ski and go hiking all in the same day! I could definitely see myself in that home, although who couldn't?!

9. langdo says:

I hope there's a good discount for bulk purchases of Windex! ;)

• SarahGodsave says:

I thought about how much it might cost to have someone clean the windows. As a Real Estate agent I've priced it in homes like this to help homeowners get ready for sale. It would cost a lot to have a professional window cleaner. Also the high ceilings are really expensive when you have a painter come. They need scaffolding etc. I have high ceilings in my home now.