HGTV Dream Home 2014 Backyard

Wouldn’t it be nice to spend the summer in a gorgeous Lake Tahoe retreat? Enter the HGTV Dream Home 2014 Sweepstakes, and it could happen!

This mountain-style getaway is up for grabs along with a 2015 GMC Yukon Denali AND $250,000 in cash, but you’ll have to take a break from planning your perfect Valentine’s Day dinner and enter before 5pm/4c February 14th. Boost your odds by entering twice each day online — once on HGTV.com and once on FrontDoor.com — and you could be enjoying the fresh mountain air in no time.

HGTV Dream Home 2014 KitchenMore Dream Home 2014 Kitchen Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Living RoomMore Dream Home 2014 Living Room Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bedroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Master BathroomMore Dream Home 2014 Master Bathroom Photos

HGTV Dream Home 2014 Kids BedroomMore Dream Home 2014 Kid’s Bedroom Photos

Could you see yourself in this year’s Dream Home?

HGTV Dream Home

1. nytflyt says:

Oh my gosh….I have been entering every day…I've set my calendar alert to remind me…..this would be our very first home and in our late 50's what a dream come true…we live just about 4 hrs. from Truckee…my fingers, eyes, legs, arms are all crossed…..spend the rest of our lives there….wow!

2. Terri says:

Dare to dream!!!! I love this house and it would be just like going up to my (now deceased) grandparents' resort. We have just qualified for a loan for a home, but nothing could be better than this!! Plus I love the Yukon, it fits all the needs that my Dodge Grandcaravan does and I have never had a new car, only used. I would take precious care of this, that is a sure thing. Who knows, no one can take away our dreams. Plus, I love the exterior too!!

3. casandra says:

I love HGTV – to watch and dream over all the great sweepstakes. The Dream Home always takes the cake on the sweeps though. It's exciting. I'm dying to win – but it's going to go to whoever it's meant to go to. (I have to keep telling myself that when I get bummed out thinking I'll most surely lose again. :p) Best of luck to everyone.

4. Deborah says:

I really love the design of this years HGTV dream home. Would love to win it! It would be a dream come true!

5. Tony says:

This dream home would be lovely. I've always wanted a getaway for the family in a setting like this.

6. Alba says:

I LOVE HGTV ! THE DREAM HOME IS PERFECT.

7. Cheryl says:

Love Tahoe! Got married on South Shore w/pictures in Emerald Bay. Later took our son to snowboard in Heavenly – so beautiful. Winning the house would be the BEST possible way to celebrate our 20th anniversary!

8. Vicki Stidham says:

I have always been a country girl, love the look of the Dream Home and it's a lovely getaway for family and friends. Looking forward and exciting to see what happens.

9. JoyceFladung says:

This would be more than a dream for me,I day dream of things like this,and love hgtv for giving me the chance to dream because dreams do come through,A big thank you to….HGTV

10. sheila says:

as a member of a huge family, I will fill this space with love, laughter, and fond memories!