We had a little taste of spring here this past weekend, and let me tell you, I didn’t realize how ready I am for warmer days. Cheerful weather always puts me in the mood to revamp my home, but there’s a lot to think about: What’s my budget? Which room needs the most work? Can I find the time? If you need an easy solution to refresh your home, start with your windows. Changing your window treatments in every room is more cost-effective than you think, and it’ll make your home feel like it got a complete makeover even if everything else goes untouched.
Try one (or all!) of our easy, DIY window treatments to get your home ready for spring.
Ombre Ruffled Curtains Using Old Bed Sheets
Leather Belt Tieback
7 Other Easy, DIY Window Treatment Ideas
- Hand-Painted Linen Cafe Curtains
- Use a Vintage Doorknob as a Tieback
- How to Create a Stenciled Monogram Valance
- Make a Vintage-Inspired Pennant Banner Valance
- How to Make Gold Chain Curtain Tiebacks
- Make Easy Fabric-Scrap Cafe Curtains
- Use Neckties as Curtain Tiebacks